What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

birdgenes

Chemdog D S1 from CSI Humboldt at 7 weeks from seed. Going into flower next week.
Promix HP
Advanced Nutrients Sensi
Dr. Zymes
Farmlite LED

PXL_20230414_144513791.jpg
PXL_20230414_144524443.jpg

NEED 4 SEED

they were good. ive never had the real chem D cut, so i cant compare. but smells ranging between bad breath, moth balls, tiger balm, some sour almost like sour d smells. potency medium to strong. yield was medium. no trimming necessary. good stuff. would grow again for sure.
Thanks man, I appreciate your review. I have a pack myself and it sounds good but the options in general are overwhelming. Ha... so many own crosses to grow too...

My keeper clone amazing!! Had one with a spot on diesel gas fragrance but the high was blah and the taste was spearmint (yuck) This girl is chem d through and through high smell taste wise. Top photo girls are about 4days into flower , bottom photo the two on the left side are about 3 weeks in

Latest posts

Latest posts