What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TopShelfTrees

Just grew out a few of these and had a couple of gorgeous phenos went 10+ weeks though, dank, garlicky gym sock funk, one was pure gas/garlic, other is very reminiscent of gmo with some meaty terps.
IMG_4745.jpeg
IMG_4748.jpeg
IMG_4750.jpeg
IMG_4775.jpeg
IMG_4777.jpeg

Dr.Mantis

fatsack79

So for all u cats in the KNOW on chem D... if u buy a pack of s1 beans from csi for ex. And u drop 1 or 2 full packs, sprout them, veg and flower them out, then at this point, what are the special charecteristics EXACTLY r we looking for... i myself have never had chem d or any of the chem phenoes... that i know of... so im asking, what is it visually that im looking for or/and smelling for... what is so special about the real deal chem d that all the fakes DONT HAVE... Because notso says theyre all dam close, but there are only 1 real deal... so can i see a pic and description from an experienced head who knows... thanks guys

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So for all u cats in the KNOW on chem D... if u buy a pack of s1 beans from csi for ex. And u drop 1 or 2 full packs, sprout them, veg and flower them out, then at this point, what are the special charecteristics EXACTLY r we looking for... i myself have never had chem d or any of the chem phenoes... that i know of... so im asking, what is it visually that im looking for or/and smelling for... what is so special about the real deal chem d that all the fakes DONT HAVE... Because notso says theyre all dam close, but there are only 1 real deal... so can i see a pic and description from an experienced head who knows... thanks guys
What makes chem D stand out for me is the high. Chem91 also, but I'm on record here on icmag 13-14 years ago saying "I don't seem to build a tolerance to this cut", referencing chem d and I still stand by it.
I've made hybrids w both D and 91, and I can tell you that a lot of what you find won't taste great, or smell great, some will even taste kinda nasty, a lot will just be bland. But it will ALL get you stoned. Old time stoned. Time slows down stoned. And there are gems. All over. But I got to the point where when hunting chem seeds it was aroma I liked first, then find the one w the potency I liked.

PHRosin

This is Chem D from one of the Top Dawg guys. To me it smells with a kind of musty-ness with an underlying chem/gas base layer. I suck at smell descriptions, wish I had some in front of me right now. The high is very powerful and I agree with subrob about the no build up of tolerance with some of these cuts!
20221208_174813.jpg

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grown the blue kush(think it's called something else now, resin lungs og cut x Blue bonnet), blubba kush, and one other I'm blanking on now...and I've got 3 or 4 other of his bonnet crosses. Great male.
@budman678

fatsack79

Thanks for all the responses guys... i do appreciate it... @budman678 whats up homie long time no talk... yeah i got a bunch of those packs from csi and love the freebies he gave me... but matt @riotseeds seems to be hook'n cats up nice... at any rate tho, i got the notso hb x tk, the chem 91 s1, chem d s1, chem 3d fr jj, i got the chem #1, the nl#5 on the way but im still trying to find the chem4... oh and i ordered western star too fr lucky dog... imma run them all at the same time if yall want me to put it here bit im not so sure its so safe anymore... either way i throw up some pics when i start it... it shoyld make for a nice grow ive not seen anyone else do them all at once side by side... i grow 100% all organic i mix my own... but yeah i appreciate all u cats responding... ive not grown any of the chems before, none of them not even sour d... i didnt come indo till the yr i msg u about the glue4 @ budman... i grow od gurrilla fr 93-16... rant over... thanks guys

JayWilly

Thanks for all the responses guys... i do appreciate it... @budman678 whats up homie long time no talk... yeah i got a bunch of those packs from csi and love the freebies he gave me... but matt @riotseeds seems to be hook'n cats up nice... at any rate tho, i got the notso hb x tk, the chem 91 s1, chem d s1, chem 3d fr jj, i got the chem #1, the nl#5 on the way but im still trying to find the chem4... oh and i ordered western star too fr lucky dog... imma run them all at the same time if yall want me to put it here bit im not so sure its so safe anymore... either way i throw up some pics when i start it... it shoyld make for a nice grow ive not seen anyone else do them all at once side by side... i grow 100% all organic i mix my own... but yeah i appreciate all u cats responding... ive not grown any of the chems before, none of them not even sour d... i didnt come indo till the yr i msg u about the glue4 @ budman... i grow od gurrilla fr 93-16... rant over... thanks guys
Dr greenthumb canada has the chemdog #4 s1s and the ecsd s1s. I ran his ghost og s1s and they were legit

JayWilly

Ive never ran greenthumbs work... so, he IS legit, yes??????
I trust dr greenthumb canada has legit cuts that he s1s . The ghost og s1s I grew from him many years ago were extremely simular to the ghost og cut I ran in colorado and i still run some s2s of a winning pheno from time to time that keep up with the strains of today. I seen some grows of his bubba , ecsd and chem#4 online and they look legit to me .There was a guy online at one of these forums I believe called Dr gruber that use to run all his gear maybe search for him