What's new

CHEMDD x SENSISTAR...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks DD, shroomy, shaunmulok and stonescafe...

Can anyone pick the different phenos i had a closer look today and can definatly see more of the father in one pheno and more of the mum in another but then theres one thats a mixture of both by the looks of it... Or it could be my eyes playin tricks but we will see when i finish flowering them lucky i took cuttings....

I

icon

Hey benji things are goin just put the mazars in flower so i can produce a bunch for preservation.

I just checked the bay & noticed the chemdd x sensistar are up.

I

idoreallytry

way to go my man everything looks terrific,,,peace
btw is ther a name fr the chem x sensi star yet so i can put it in my thread,,,

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Greets Benji, looking good so far im subscribin to see how they turn out cuz i wanna get a pk from the bay lol. What kinda flower time do u think on these? I Just had some deathstar the other day and after seeing this cross i think it will be even better!! Good luck

Glassjaw11

awesome man, plants look beautiful. the strain is quite similar to a strain that originated out here by me. the strain is called Deathstar. its a cross of sour diesel and sensei star. gorgeous plant with mad odor, fruity taste and just and all around good strain. good choice with the chem though. would deffinately add some interesting new bang to it.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great photos Benji!:respect: cant wait till mine get bigger...lil slip up in the impromptu move...lings stretched pretty bad..Im sure I can pull em outta the funk!
BTW....GREAT structure in this hybrid eh? I noticed it on my lil guys, and your pics just confirm it. they look text book healthy happy plants! Great node length too!
good vibes

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks people they became a little sick after those shots i think the move from outside to inside after the inspection shocked them abit and one of my timers stopped working so 3 lights were left on 24/7 for 2 days...I havent taken any photos going to wait until they recover i just checked them b4 and their slowly getting better......

I have sexed 8 out of 10 ive got 6 males and 2 females confirmed and 2 unkown..

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greets Benji, looking good so far im subscribin to see how they turn out cuz i wanna get a pk from the bay lol. What kinda flower time do u think on these? I Just had some deathstar the other day and after seeing this cross i think it will be even better!! Good luck

I havent flowered them out yet but im guessing between 60-75 days...

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice BENJI :yes: I n I feeling these leaf-blade photos :canabis:

Nice growing, sharing info., experimenting, and enlightenment dude,, :yes:

65 - 80 days is we guess :D :wink:

One Love :rasta:

H

htownblowskush

good looking bro...Hope all goes well. Looking foward to the finished product

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sure they will make a full recovery in your hands, good luck hope they get well soon

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Hey Benji, looking good. I hope they picked back up for you again. I personally love the lemon scents. Definetly in the top 10 of my fav flavs.
Hope 2 see more big leafy and budding pics soon. Shaun and I are all for the fat leaves. Good for bedtime smoke-lol:kitty:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
awesome man, plants look beautiful. the strain is quite similar to a strain that originated out here by me. the strain is called Deathstar. its a cross of sour diesel and sensei star. gorgeous plant with mad odor, fruity taste and just and all around good strain. good choice with the chem though. would deffinately add some interesting new bang to it.

Blessed love and Greetings Glassjaw, I see u mentioned that u r the one who orginated the Deathstar strain??? Ive only had it to smoke and heard ppl saying its an Ohio based strain can u verify if thats indeed true or not. I would love to find someone in the surrounding area who has some clones they'd be willing to part with for some $$. Thanks again for the info!!

Respect & Guidance

Ribsauce

Hey benji these guys looked so good i couldnt help but grab a pack... thanks alot for donating these awesome genetics and good luck with the rest of your run with these guys... ill definitely be stoppin back in to look how they finish... thanks again man