What's new

CHEMDD x SENSISTAR...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok here's the cross i made from REZ's Chemdawg Double Diesel x Paradise Sensi Star i put down 19 beans and 15 have popped so far...

Last edited:

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers zebulon hoping to fing a lemon diesel pheno somewere amongst these gems!!

Mr.M

XXI
ICMag Donor
Nice Benji! I saw that thread title and had to check in with ya. I can't remember how you said you made that cross. Was it to the Sensi Star leafy pheno female x CDD male??

Peace,
M

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thansk islandgrow..

Mr.M Hi i used a Chemdd female and a male Sensi Star..

Nice to see ya poppin these BENJI :D. My secret bat cave breeding chamber (big closet lol) will be ready in a few weeks.. hopefully we can do some comparisons on some similar genetics sometime soon ;)

Keeping an eye on this one

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
BENJI they are coming along great brother :D

You do relise once you stablelize this bad girl you will have to give it an official name :D

what you thinking of :D

Mr.M

XXI
ICMag Donor
Very cool Benji. I've got a few packs of the ChemDD stashed away, but I haven't run any of them yet. Sounds like a really cool cross though. The Sensi Star I run is the leafy pheno, but it has a really quick hitting high and is just trichome coated. It smells like coffee from afar, but when you squeeze a bud it smells like strong lemon pledge. It tastes very lemony. I wish it had larger calyx size and less leaf. I bet you turn out some wicked plants. I'll stay tuned.

Peace,
M

amoril

Mr. M, that sounds like the pheno Im about to be lookin for :D

Benji, I get the impression SS is some of your favorite smoke....would that be a fair assessment?

H

Hazeseeker

Tagged:lurk:

damn your moving quick Benji:headbange, strapped in for the ride, yeah a lemon diesel pheno would be real nice, although i'm betting there's gonna be loads of great flavours in the mix waiting to be found:yes:, you may even create a total new flavour bro as my NL#5xHaze male stunk strongly of pine when flowering, the Uk Cheese smells like an old sock, musky, sour, weird fruit concentration - the offspring smelled like sour pineapple candy:canabis:

they're off to a great start ^^, in perfect health:joint:

peace

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Yay for breeder benji!

Dude you have like 4 threads going, I'M getting confused, how do you do it?? K+ man, you have some awesome genes to play with! Subscribed to this one, too haha! I want to try some of that!

ArcticBlast

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey esbe im angry i didnt take any more pics of the male he turned out to be extremely vigorous and a beautiful plant the best male ive ever seen anyway great all round structure nice colour a deep deep dark green and healthy as can be i realy am kickin myself i didnt take more pics...
Ill be updating soon ..

I

idoreallytry

Tagging right along with this one as well bro,,, sounds like an amazing cross, lemon diesel just sounds funky i hope you get one too,,,peace

-LeToni

yeahh i ts an amazing cross Ben

They looks so good with wonderfull colours!

real nice to see that! ill stay here to see how that grow:smile:

congratulations for that cross !:yeahthats

peace and love!:ying:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
hey BENJI keen to get my sample started i am looking at getting a thread started in the next few days will try get it started to night if i can get over this back pain i was in a car accident today so just trying to take it easy... not like its going to be hard with all this jilly bean and skunk#1 curing in my cupboard

thanx again for giving me the opertunity to give this creation a go mate, means alot :D

Latest posts

Latest posts