What's new

CHEMDD x SENSISTAR...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for kind words now that i got my GF's camera back i took some snap shots of my girls and 1 boy...

First up is the clones i took of the 2 girl keepers and a male ill decide on keeping or not after testing progeny, they are getting a nice size and one girl has an awesome zig zag profile on her she is definatly my stinker and for sure my keeper the last 2 pics are my male......

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ZigZag on my female clone...
picture.php

Stevius

:woohoo: Nice pics and ladies benji! :woohoo:

Never saw that "ziga zag" in a plant. Interesting little girl... :D

I really hope you get a super lemonish pheno! Fingers crossed!

Stay safe and have fun! :wave:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice Benji those buds look great, i have seen the zig zag on a few clones before when taken of a large old female, looks great

Happy growing
stay safe peace

S

stonescafe

ive never said this before but that is one sexy looking male!!!!!!!!
but those females are to sexxxyyy bro that i have said before LOL.
nice work man:respect:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the plants look great benji. i had the same zig zag on one of my og kush girls. she never was symmetrical in veg. always zig zagged. your cross looks like it rocks! glad i scored some ;)

oregon_guy

Those look great Benji, all 4 of mine broke ground today. I hope that I can get mine to perform like yours or atleast close to them lol. Really looking forward to this grow.

:joint:

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for stopping by,,,

I am so impressed with these girls glad i kept 2 clones of the 2 best keepers well all 4 girls are loaded up with seeds ready to burst i cant wait to see what DC adds to this mix anyway enough talk here they are...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And some macros which im not realy good at taking but i try my best shaky hands..hehe...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All I can see is hash!

Please tell me you're gonna run the bags???

Very nice Benji

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
BenJi
Howzit brother..?? Been a minute since i been by this crib.. Very nice hybrid brother... I love it.. she looks like she is heavy and carrying some weight.. bbl to peep some more beauty.. peace.

sack