What's new

Chemdd X SensiStar pregnant pics...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks docleaf...Well i ended up picking 5 beans (dont have enough room to pop 10 at the moment) i soaked them last night and just put them into the moist paper towel in a container on top of my pay tv box ill give em 12 hours b4 i check them...

PurplePotion ill be sending in 15 packs 4 the auction fundraiser next week maybe you can pick up some from there...If not i might find a special male and save some pollen..

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hehe tell me about it ive spent lot of $$ at the auction...its all for a good cause!!

Well ive checked the beans and 2 have popped and showing tails now just waiting 4 the other 3...

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What kind of person would i be if i only picked from 5 beans:bashhead: so i threw in another 15 the first 5 have all cracked 3 showing tails put them in rockwool cubes i want a large selection to choose from 4 inbreeding and back crossing definatly going to find some gems with these 2 killer strains as parents...

Just sent in a small package 4 the auction hope they make it there safely and keep an eye out they should be a bargain!!

scaramanga

That sounds like a really interesting cross. Good one Benji, 20 beats 5 any day of the week. Good luck with them. Are you going to start a different thread or just document it here?

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey scaramanga might start a different thread in the test grows section of the forums so far 19 cracked and 1 didnt the bean was white and immature so i expected it not 2 crack i put 3 into rockwool cubes and ran outa cubes so i put the rest into small pots with some cococoir cant wait to start picking through them...

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Hey scaramanga might start a different thread in the test grows section of the forums so far 19 cracked and 1 didnt the bean was white and immature so i expected it not 2 crack i put 3 into rockwool cubes and ran outa cubes so i put the rest into small pots with some cococoir cant wait to start picking through them...

agreed :D

I

idoreallytry

hey benji this does sound like an interesting cross,,,the parents look happy,,,peace

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey scaramanga i started a new thread its in my green sig ended up getting 15 from 19 they are coming along nicely...

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are now up at SB for the auction 12 beans in each pack!!!

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I originaly pollenated one branch but then thought why dont i do the whole plant as to how many seeds i got thats a secret...lol maybe 200-300 i havent picked through all of em yet..

P.D.S

Im really excited to get my hands on your project she looks beautiful. Im bidding on them right now actually, thanks BENJI for putting them out there for us