What's new

Chemdd X SensiStar pregnant pics...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is my female Chemdd that i dusted with an extremely vigorous and stinky SensiStar male ill be sending in some beans
for the 420 auction didnt take any pics of the male kicking myself now cause it was nice...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
H

Hazeseeker

Real nice Benji:canabis:, how many days ago did you pollinate bro?, i'll definately keep an eye out for these in the 420 auction cause it sounds like a great match to me, lemon, fuel + chemmy goodness sounds top notch:joint:

peace

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rick thanks 4 dropping in always a pleasure...
Thanks hazseeker 4weeks and 2 days ago i pollinated i also done one branch with some mr.nice critical mass look to have bout 30 beans of that but the rest of the plant is covered sensistar goodness i reckon ill give it bout another 2 weeks wat u think?

H

Hazeseeker

yeah another 2-3 weeks should be perfect:yes:, when i pollinated the Uk Cheese i think it was on day 26 of flower, ended up chopping on approx day 75-77 (approx 51/52 days in total for seeds to mature), out of those 600 seeds almost all had the mature striping on them so yeah 14-21 more days they should be perfectly ripe (maybe even before this?):joint:

peace

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool thanks 4 the info bro think ill leave em for another 2 weeks just 2 be sure cant exactly remeber when it started flowering but i remember the exact pollenation day 18 of feb..

600 beans thats a fair haul... I hope i end up with 2 packs...hehe

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And look what i found searching through my pic's its the dad of my cross it was in the 2nd week of grow...
picture.php

picture.php

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres some pics of the mum b4 she went into flower...
52085DSCF0645.JPG

52085DSCF0650.JPG

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeh SensiStar has a lemon edge.....i forgot about that.....

ChemDD X SensiStar sounds very good

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah rick im hopin to find some lemon pheno's!!

Another pic of the mum damn she's nice...
picture.php

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
i had that mum pheno in my greenhouse few years back, it was great yielding and had a lot of lemon over it

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey esbe the mum is rez's chemdd the dad was the lemony sensistar ive never grown out a female sensistar i bought a 5 pack last year and got all males but no complaints here i guess it was meant 4 me because its what started me breeding now i keep every male 4 pollen even bought a fridge/freezer just for beans and pollen...

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow, those chem mums looked so much like my ss in greenhouse, thx for clearing out dude!

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No probs esbe the pics are of the same mother plant but the pics with the other plants in the background are on the left sams's othaze/skunk and on the right is a sensi's northern lights male...

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can tell this thread is going to be a big one.........

so benj,,,,you bought a fridge freezer bro,,,thats cool man,,,,,,if you can keep the humidity low in the freezer you laughing for years,,id use special "humidity proof" packaging or something

your ChemDD pheno looks a lil skunk dom......SensiStar is a very good choice ,,,,,

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 2 SS in flower now. One of them is more frosty cant tell ya why both get the same.

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey rick i always use moisture proof airtight containers with some desiccant in the bottom the chemdd has skunk genes in it??

Hammerhead im yet to try the SensiStar 5 males from a 5 pack but i got one special male ill buy another pack later this year what did you mean by both get the same yield or potency?