What's new

Chemdawg D

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I'm pretty sure I was told that the 'hp' in the hp13 name does not refer to the word hashplant, also if I remember correctly the dude said that the 13 referred to the number of weeks it took to flower it out in maui

G

The chemdog is awesome smoke...tried some of it not too long ago was very impressed looked just like the pics posted!

G

whats up guys joeBrand its the 91 cut that was used for the DawgDaze. Sensi 94 NL#5xHaze male.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Yeah that NL5 Haze was one of the best Sensi did/does still... Have you guys run the Dawg Daze yet? I'd like to see some shots of that one..

Peace - M

bbing

Fascinating thread, thanks for sharing it with us. I have a question;
Growing out some bagseed from some stuff that has it's origin in CO.
Its out here on the west coast. The guy kept telling me it was red-dawg(dog??).
Ever hear of it or was he....confused (maybe meant Rezdog???). Regardless, it was the kind smoke, and we used to call it monkey bud becuase we all acted like monkeys after the initial wave hits you. The second wave is very body and usually resulted in a 3 hour run wtih a nap.

I've grown out three of the beans and notice 2 pheno's. Pheno 1 is very indica looking with fan blades up to 4cm wide. Interbodes are super compact (1-2cm) with thick bracht's. 2 pheno is slower and has much more elongated leaf structures (sat. looking).

Anyway not to digress, just wondering if it could be a dawg x.

HillBilly Jack

The current issue of high times has your interview and Chemdog story,
May 06, nice pictures, the lineage etc... I have been hearing about The Sour D out here on the North Coast of Cali,,, but havent seen any heads with it going yet,,,
I hear they have a bit in the clubs,,
HillBilly

G

HillBilly Jack said:
The current issue of high times has your interview and Chemdog story,
May 06, nice pictures, the lineage etc... I have been hearing about The Sour D out here on the North Coast of Cali,,, but havent seen any heads with it going yet,,,
I hear they have a bit in the clubs,,
HillBilly

the sour was really big around 00-02. its since faded i know a few people still running it but its not all that imho unless you wait 12 weeks for her to finish...

on top of that she's not purple.

i'm running the 91 dawg and love her...

Humboldt Hippie said:
the sour was really big around 00-02. its since faded i know a few people still running it but its not all that imho unless you wait 12 weeks for her to finish... But what do I know. Besides I usually talk out of my fucking ass! :D

on top of that she's not purple.

i'm running the 91 dawg and love her...

Just remember OH, who the jack-ass above is :D Back to the Dawg, a wonderful plant indeed.

dfa

i gotta try that Chem Dawg!

skiiers/ snowboarders; ill give two 5day tickets for some of that stuff..

O

OHenry

I got one taste of the D from Phil! Damn was it intense. chemdog good work ;)

*and HH I remember. Oh

aeric

Veteran
As soon as I heard about that article in HT I went and got it for the first time in awhile. It was a cool article, never thought I'd see the day so it was good to see, but wish it was a few pages longer, and more pics of course. I'm impressed by the yield using organics also.

To Chemdog and friends: you need to make some seeds or have someone else make them ASAP! Everyone wants them! As if that isn't obvious enough already....

Last edited:

Wrecked

yea im with aeric lets hope some beans get released with some dawg in it cause i would be all over them and maybe rez will release some sometime... Well i can hope... PeAcE

G

lol ..did somebody just offer a ski trip for a taste of the Chemdawg?

i gotta try that Chem Dawg!

skiiers/ snowboarders; ill give two 5day tickets for some of that stuff..
:bigeye:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.