What's new

Chemdawg D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Dusty Bowls said:
so like you were just checking to see if they germed? did you just want to smoke it?

a grow off means youre lookin for a real damn good plant homie.

please stop calling me stupid i never called you any names or dogged you for anything. whats up man youre not being kind!
Well, of course I'll smoke each of them. and might I add DUH! You start bashin me for doing a test grow, acting like I'm not doing something right, and thinking you were 'calling me on it' then even after I explain, you still come back talking the same crap. Please...

I said is any of the 10 is a keeper, I'll keep it. If there ain't one then I won't.

The smoke, If good will be kept... If not will go to somebody who thinks it is good... I haven't ever had a problem with you, yet you started this directly commenting to me. Did you think I wouldn't respond?

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
I've said the same things the whole time. Completely consistant. No wordplay, Meant everything I've typed. (except the pinata joke)

G

guest3854

Whatever dude , you have major problems thinking tha way you talk to people is to call 'em names to try getting your point across . Several others have made similar points without tha "act" .

G

Well, since seeds do come in a ten pack usually, I think ten plants are the perfect number for a test grow. Kinda makes sense to me. For a bunch of potheads everyone seems a tad touchy. Let's hit rewind a little bit and see if this thread can get back on track.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Man I'm sorry I hurt your feelings jokingly calling you 'Mr. watchdog of the numbers'...
Or was it that I list being an ass as one of the possible reasons for being condecendin?
If so, I'm sorry for presenting that option as well...

B

BeAn

Grat3fulh3ad said:
WooHOO... Free for all... I'll change my name to Grat3fulPinata... Then maybe after the bashing, candy will fall out of my ass...

lol..:biglaugh:

RudeDude said:
Well, since seeds do come in a ten pack usually, I think ten plants are the perfect number for a test grow. Kinda makes sense to me. For a bunch of potheads everyone seems a tad touchy. Let's hit rewind a little bit and see if this thread can get back on track.

I agree..:D:yes:

G

guest3854

Keep it up Head , your patronization is rediculous .
I can take some name calling , it's you with tha thin skin that resorted to feeling like you had to . Sounds like a personal issue .
And as far as "Watchdog of tha numbers" , whatever you say . You might not be concerned with numbers , but many of us are . I know your numbers are as low as rez' , when it comes to parent selections .

Don't know why you coundnt just shut tha ol' trap , 'specially after
Rude Dude had tried to "keep tha peace" .

Guess we can just take tha bullshit to PM if ya want , cause this is just fuckin childish .

Edit: Killer pic of tha ChemD RD.

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
Rudedude said:
Chemdog D at about 44 daze

Lookin Real Nice Rudedude....I just chopped mine down at day 61....She's gonna really start stinkin up real soon if she already hasnt.....How would you describe the smell of her in your OPinion...She just reeks and the smell is hard to describe
for me.....~ogr

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
I'm not concerned with numbers, just individuals. If an individual makes the grade then it does. I don't do low numbers, overall. I germ 20 or 30 seeds every month, and always have... for years...that would mean my keepers have been selected from a couple thousand seed plants... those enough numbers?

G

BeAn said:
Now its a "Bash H3ad" thread...:rolleyes:

lol Im waiting for the bash guerilla part, I cant wait, my guess is about 10 more pages, you should be coming up sson too eh bean?

guerilla

B

BeAn

Im sure we'll all get a turn at taking shit, who's next? :chin:

We all know it takes balls to argue, name call...and act the arse on the internet... :pointlaug

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
man some people just dont stop... I think talking to SS is like talking to my 4 yr old no matter how good you DRAW the picture he is always going to try and get the last word weather he is right or wrong.. I understood every word h3ad said to ss. And this dude still keeps on going im having flashbacks of my ex wife.. Man when is the lawyer coming into play..

QUOTE: from Phil N. Heiman
Can't wait for Chem or JJ come out w/ their lines ..people in this community deserve stable, tested, kickass genetics...wait till you guys try the DDog, elvis X Double dog, nigerian X DOUble dog .oh my

I ask why? so idiots can come in and say those were not real seeds. And challenge the validity of who made the seeds and did they wash their ass before chucking pollen cos they think they see a pubic hair in the pack of seeds therefore its not real.. This isnt even a entertaining thread anymore it did have some humor but now its just ridiculous..
whats funny is the dude that started this all over again i dont know you but what have you bred out? where is your work? And what do you do for this community? Beside critisize others for how many seeds they TEST GROW! repeat TEST GROW~~~!!!
one more time Im using sign language as well and im drawing a pic to send in a pm maybe you will get the picture.. TEST GROW!! call me a troll call me a dick call me late for dinner.. i do not care.. Im just tired of going to a thread that wannabe know it alls talk down to others because they grow a nirvana seeds or because they arent growing what this snob is growing.. Get real... Like ive said before after all said and done ogk, bubba, chem, or any other elite or non elite.. When done 12/12 Its up in smoke.. bottome line.. Next we will see others that start all the its not real shit.. bitching that others are not smoking right. you didnt light that chem right its not real... or man you rolled a joint og kush needs to be vaped you dont have real ogk its fake.. Now ill apologize to the peeps that are in here to try and talk civilized about what they love.. Not come here to get ridiculed because you dont have the real or becuase you test grow with 10 seeds and not 50 bazillion seeds.. what a fuckin joke.. Ill stop there.. Hope the peeps that get so hostile about fakes or reals get some devine intervention from the mj gods or maybe a hug from there mommys. Its going to be ok life will go on with or without a fake cut.. peace..

edit: guerilla no doubt im sure ill be 10 pages after you..

sack

Last edited:

Diego

I dont have much to say on this topic other than Rez had put out some of my all time favorites in seed form. He is probably tied with both THSeeds, and DJ short in my mind. People will always hate when someone makes money, thats the game.hell Head puts out some one of a kind beans as well. I dont see the point in arguin strains, when SD is a favorite among many and most people have only seen Rezs version probably. I dont know if I am sticking my head out too far, but rez hasnt released anything that Chemdog didnt approve. I likd everyone here, and so should you all. Dont hate just cause one is actually doing the work (rez). Imagine if Sour Diesel wasnt available in seedd form. I think anyone would still pay high dollar for a clone, I pmed rez a few years ago about the price of a clone and I said I think 5-10 grand and he turned it down, so if greed played a part, it sure didnt that day. He was more into stablizing it at the time.( this was during the 1.5 backcross release around) Anyways I am willing to bet that most diesel holders are holding on to a really good ibl or v3 and not the clone they think it is. Overall quit hating and grow your own seed if you dont like his works. All I know is that he is one of the few with a reliable source of good seeds. And he gets all the money he deserves off them. I doubt hes making millions, but good money none the less. The haters usually stem from not being able to get what you want when they want. And some way feel they are obligedd to talk negative because they dont have what Rez has. Hey buy some ibls and incross your own if you are so concerned. I dont see anyone else putting out quality seed like rez on a constant basis. Id be a dick to if there was so much negativity surrounding my seed bizz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts