What's new

Chemdawg D

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I don't get it either. People aren't stupid, we all know what's up. But aren't we here to learn how to grow or help other people learn from us?

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
High&Lonesome said:
i cant wait to see what you find head, just please be sure to give an honest report (not that i think you wouldnt). do you grow the chemdawg d cut as well? if so, do you see any chem d-dominant phenos thus far in the grow or has the hindu kush 'ibl' dominated as stable ibl's tend to do?
I'm nothing if not honest, bro... I can look at the chemdog D cut growing in a couple of different gardens just about anytime I choose, and I'm keeping a fairly close eye.... They've only been alternating for a couple of internodes, earlier than that It's difficult to tell with seed plants, You know... Big leaves small branches all that stuff... I'll be spending some time this weekend becoming more intimate with some vegging Ds, and I'll let you know what I see.

58FLH

Rodney,
I agree with you Rodney why can't we all just get along and learn from each other. Wouldn't it make the world a better place?
58FLH

Last edited:
G

This thread should have been shut down like 15 pages ago. It goes from an archive wortthy chemdog thread by the man himself, to a chemdawg bitch and moan fest, to a Rezdog infomercial, to a Rez bashing thread. Im not calling anybody out, as I have added to the bullshit as well, but I do think its enough. Everybody has said thier piece, lets shut er down and start a chemdog thread full of....hmmm, I diont know, maybe chem pics and info :confused:

Whadaya Say Eh?

Take care and stay safe everyone

guerilla

J

JeffSpicoli

wow this thread sure has been nothing but bickering throughout nearly all of its 700 posts....
Im surprised its gone this long without being locked....

So many people on this board, are nothing more than shit talking trolls, who seem can only make posts that have conflicting interests/ different opinion... And its not like they state there differin opinion in a mature manner...
Instead we got a bunch of junior high kids, telling eachother about how crap there cut is, and how they have a fake.... Same ole bullshit everytime...

I love this site, and all the great information, and varyin techniques and insight you get from some true expert growers....

But man, its gets fuckin lame trying to decipher through all the nonsense and shit talking, that seems to come with every single thread

G

i dunno, i kinda like these threads, gives ya a feel of whos who, and whats what, if ya get what im sayin. you can get some good insight on members in these type threads, kinda out themselves for ya, lol.

also there is some good info in um. once ya get through all the BS that is, lol.

CBF

G

guest3854

Head , my point is , without further research , 10 seeds arent gonna give you a fair idea of how good a strain your working with is . Never said you can't find anything sprectacular , just sayin tha odds are against ya .

Wasn't trying to argue , be confrontational , or an ass , just stating my opinion . And everyone knows how that is . I had just stated it , and it ruffled acoupla of yer feathers , my appologies .

G

I agree SS, 10 seeds from a heavily inbred line that gives damn near uniform results is enough to base an opinion. But untested f1 polyhybrids (god knows how many strains are in the dawg) ten beans can give you something, but not enough for any real results. Hell, you could miss 10 different phenos in 10 beans, or you could get 5 or 6 different ones, all in the luck of the draw.

H3ad saidf he isnt breeding with them anyways, so it really doesnt matter anyways lol.

Take care

guerilla

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I removed my posts....Sorry I even took it there with the whole Kush shit..I just dont see the point in flexing Kush muscle or the hybrids of Chemdog without just cause..I though the cause was for us all..Not to enlighten a new hybrid/polyhybrid for some sales line..Maybe someday we'll all get to grow the true Chem/Diesel or whatever it is but untill that day I'll stay passive..
stick with it Chemdog..and Gratefulhead also seems to be on the right track to..good luck gentz..

SteelSavage actually I find if theres stronger phenos in a smaller count of beans then the quality of the parents used were above avr to begin with and it may only take a few seeds to find something spectacular..When I have to grow out 20-50 or more and only find 1 or 2 keepers? fuck those genetics..But I only stick to breeders I really feel can cut the cake...DJ, Shanti, BreederSteve, Mike-Mandala and a few choice others..The rest is a shot in the dark with what were actually growing..Just what I found and feel so far in this weird scene anyway,..But im just a MED grower not a breeder..
I also see you fellaz saying Chem is a very thick untested thick pooled-hybrid..That would make the search very hard but look what 1 of the beans did to the whole weed scene to begin with..heh..
FOE20

Last edited:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
steel savage said:
Head , my point is , without further research , 10 seeds arent gonna give you a fair idea of how good a strain your working with is . Never said you can't find anything sprectacular , just sayin tha odds are against ya .

Wasn't trying to argue , be confrontational , or an ass , just stating my opinion . And everyone knows how that is . I had just stated it , and it ruffled acoupla of yer feathers , my appologies .
And my point is, you're wrong. 10 females is no basis for a breeding program. 10 females is no grail hunt. 10 females is a good test grow. It will tell many things to the discerning grower. If I grow out 10 seeds and they are all so different thet I can't get a very accurate idea of the capabilities of the line, then they are not a line to begin with and not worth further exploration. If I grow out 10 females and they are all very similar, and have excellent flavor and potency, then the line is worth my time exploring further to look for a standout.

You are just trying to be confrontational, because no matter how many times I explain the goals of a test grow, you want to say there are not enough numbers to find something spectacular.

Once more since you seem to have missed it every time...

I'm not growing them to find a mom, It is a test grow with all the goals accompanying a test grow. Not looking for breeding stock. Not looking for a standout. If I find one, woohoo. If I don't I'm not gonna keep one just to have one. This is the way I treat every pack I grow out... They don't just get judged against each other, but against every plant I've ever grown out. If you really want to talk numbers, my keeper moms have been selected from thousands of started seeds.

I've got no beef with you, but you're reaching hard to try and find a reason to criticize me. Keep on reaching...

Dusty Bowls

Grat3fulh3ad said:
It's not really a little project, it's a test grow. Why do you have to be so condecending in your language? Make you feel like big man?

You were not just calling it like you see it. You were making accusations about my breeding numbers and practices, and the truth is your opinion matters zero. My work speaks for itself. If I did not know what to select for, then you might be able to find one bad review of my seeds. Most of the comments are more like ' wohoo, a keeper mom and I still have 8 seeds left'... but that's OK you can keep wishing I didn't know what I was doing...

Love the confrontational act, Mr. watchdog of the numbers. And of course People will look on, the whole point being discussed is their potential quality or lack of quality. Isn't the only way to find out a test grow. Don't know why you have to be such an ass over such a simple offer.

Hey my man you know yourself if you are a breeder how many hundreds of seeds if not thousands every pollenation run produces. every one of those is a chance at greatness and to say that you are getting a good view at teh whole line from 10 individuals then i do not know what to tell you.

those were some great beans, my keeper out of 50 is a rediculous plant...but you know what i have such harsh exacting standards that i dont really mind to throw it out and try growing another 100 seeds out to find something that may be better.

glad you are just happy with whatever...enjoy.

G

guest3854

O.K. your not using for breeding , so what , Why would you grow seeds out if your NOT looking for something spectacular ? Why would you keep an inferior plant compared to what you already have , for tha sake of "having" it .

You say you have no beef , but then you fling your attitude . I appologized , tried ending it and you tell me I'm reaching ? Whatever dude

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Dusty Bowls said:
Hey my man you know yourself if you are a breeder how many hundreds of seeds if not thousands every pollenation run produces. every one of those is a chance at greatness and to say that you are getting a good view at teh whole line from 10 individuals then i do not know what to tell you.

those were some great beans, my keeper out of 50 is a rediculous plant...but you know what i have such harsh exacting standards that i dont really mind to throw it out and try growing another 100 seeds out to find something that may be better.

glad you are just happy with whatever...enjoy.
You're stupid or you didn't read my post.
I'm not growing them to hunt for a keeper.
Geesh... How dense can you be?

B

BeAn

Guerilla said:
It goes from an archive wortthy chemdog thread by the man himself, to a chemdawg bitch and moan fest, to a Rezdog infomercial, to a Rez bashing thread.

Now its a "Bash H3ad" thread...:rolleyes:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
steel savage said:
O.K. your not using for breeding , so what , Why would you grow seeds out if your NOT looking for something spectacular ?
To test them for the ICmag members to see.
Why would you keep an inferior plant compared to what you already have , for tha sake of "having" it
. I never would. I've said that repeatedly. I'll grow them and if the average plant from the lot isn't way above average, then 'The Good Idea of their capabilities' I have will lead me not to explore them any further. If there happens to be a keeper there, then I'll keep her. If there is not, tht I wont.

I really don't know how to make it any more clear.

You say you have no beef , but then you fling your attitude . I appologized , tried ending it and you tell me I'm reaching ? Whatever dude
I never had an attitude. You came at me in a challenging fashon, and I answered. Calmly and consistantly, no matter how often you misunderstand or try to change the point. Sorry if you can't see it, I'm quite sure everyone else who reads this can, though.

Dusty Bowls

Grat3fulh3ad said:
You're stupid or you didn't read my post.
I'm not growing them to hunt for a keeper.
Geesh... How dense can you be?

so like you were just checking to see if they germed? did you just want to smoke it?

a grow off means youre lookin for a real damn good plant homie.

please stop calling me stupid i never called you any names or dogged you for anything. whats up man youre not being kind!

Last edited:

Dusty Bowls

Babbabud said:
Man why do ppl want to be so harsh? Bummer to see everyone rippin on each other... wtf ?

I just see people who are sick of bullshit and are speaking out against it... :wave:

Anyway. Stop fighting 'gainst the ganja grow it and know it love it and smoke it.

If Chemdog D x Hindu Kush sucks oh well...luckily I never need to find out.

G

guest3854

Grat3fulh3ad said:
To test them for the ICmag members to see. Alright ....... thanks for your contribution
I never would. I've said that repeatedly. I'll grow them and if the average plant from the lot isn't way above average, then 'The Good Idea of their capabilities' I have will lead me not to explore them any further. If there happens to be a keeper there, then I'll keep her. If there is not, tht I wont.
I really don't know how to make it any more clear.
Your stating tha obvious .

I never had an attitude. You came at me in a challenging fashon, and I answered. Calmly and consistantly, no matter how often you misunderstand or try to change the point. Sorry if you can't see it, I'm quite sure everyone else who reads this can, though.

You didnt calmly do anything . Name calling & word games were not on my agenda , so in turn , Iit is of my "opinion" you and rez' supperiority complex has worn thin .

As an insight , I don't dick ride .

Steele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts