What's new

Chemdawg D (??) vs Pacific's G13...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesbrow

I had a junkie breeder from IL sell me about 6 so called elites last year then told me I could have all the chemdogg clones back in jan. lost contact with him mofo dont care what chemdogg says they gonna get paid and as it looks chem dont care about this shit anymore

so yeah chems buddies are passing them around like hot cakes if i ever get a hold of that junkie in IL I'll get them and pass them out to every noob with under 100 post. Real life is different then this bullshit!

Looks like there is a new sheriff in town. Because as far as the sale of these elite crosses go I am the dominant buyer in the game right now. You see how bold that statement is? And it is true. I AM THE DOMINANT BIDDER ON SEEDBAY!

How do you like that guerrilla? I only got outbid on one pack that I actually wanted and that was because I messed up the bid. Do you hear me guerilla? You can't stop me. Next one I am the winning bidder on I will post here. We can see if you can stop me with an outbid. I bet you can't.

Last edited:
Just to clarify things for all the "IC BIG GUNS". We will pretend that my s1 are shit. That I don't have any cuts of any strains. That all I have are seeds. OK? We have the starting point.

I have G-13, Chemdog, Chemdog d, Bubba Kush and OG Kush crosses. I am totally happy.

Any further questions?

Because... Seed Grows don't equal 'getting out of the yard'...

Yes they do. Bought crosses and s1 seeds combined with backcrossing equals out of the yard.

Last edited:
G

looks like the punk ass-kicking machine is back.

all i have to say is headband was created by a guy known as 'weasel' and is '91 chemdawg x (mss x northern lights).

wick650

Tarzan- I'm pretty sure you've contributed to the ruining of this thread more than Guerrilla (or anybody else for that matter)... and you do come off like a jack ass, sorry. Please do not start passing off your o.g, chemdog, bubba etc. hybrids and S1's as the circulating cuts, that shit fucks it up for us all. I agree with Jamesbrow though that real life is more important, and all the elitism surrounding the heirloom clone onlys is retarted.

Be happy with what you got, why do you feel like you're in a competition with people, or have to prove yourself to anybody... enjoy your seeds but, don't please don;t try to pass shit off for something they're not. Maybe you'll find the next clone only freak in your seeds, who knows? But don't count your chickens before they hatch.

P.S
High & Lonesome-
Chemdog's headband that I've seen is basicly O.G down to a T... I don't understand though it seems like there is two headbands b/c the Original D cut (which is supposedly the same cut as headband/daywrecker) is def. different than CD's headband

Last edited:
G

Tarzan, please keep posting, you are very entertaining :pointlaug

So you have Chemdog D, the clone only that is so closely guarded and talked about at nauseum. Or do you idiotically think that S1'S, bx'S, crossess and F generations= the mother plant? No matter how much you want them to they don't. Even if the S1's and back crossess are actually better than the clone only it's still not the same you envious child. Why does it even bother you, are you that insecure that they can't deal without having the flavor of the month clone only you have to convince yourself dilutionally that you have IT.

IS THAT YOU GS4ME? Are you planning some Chem D Lemon OG Choco Headband Thai diesel KUSHY KUSH banana Aloha Blowfish cross that will re-define cannabis as we know it? I can't wait. :moon:

G

LOL, great posts tarzan, Im surely defeated :wink:

Take care and enjoy the beans

guerilla

G

and to wick, thanks bro, tarzan does realize it, but thats what Ive been trying to say all along. I dont think it matters how many well respected people tell him though, the tarzan "chemdog" cuts and beans will probably be making the round soon.

I dont know how I ruined the thread at all, beancounter (the thread starter) didnt seem like he thought so. Like I said, you only believe what you want to be true, rather than taking all factors into acount.

Like I said, enjoy the beans, Im glad I wont have to worry if a chem cut I get in the future is the real deal because I have great friends. but others may not be so lucky.

Take care everyone, its been fun

guerilla

G

tarzan of thc said:
Looks like there is a new sheriff in town. Because as far as the sale of these elite crosses go I am the dominant buyer in the game right now. You see how bold that statement is? And it is true. I AM THE DOMINANT BIDDER ON SEEDBAY!

How do you like that guerrilla? I only got outbid on one pack that I actually wanted and that was because I messed up the bid. Do you hear me guerilla? You can't stop me. Next one I am the winning bidder on I will post here. We can see if you can stop me with an outbid. I bet you can't.

Sorry, I missed this one.

Im happy for you that you were able to buy all of those great genetics. Does that make you better than me? It looks as though you seem to think so. Funny thing is that I have the original verified cut of almost everything you listed :D Its nice to have good friends and save my money.

All hail the dominant seedbay bidder, theres a new champ in town.

guerilla

wick650

How about we talk about outkast's "chem D"... I got one from joeshmoe, still interested in what the heck it is

JJ-NYC

wick650 said:
P.S
High & Lonesome-
Chemdog's headband that I've seen is basicly O.G down to a T... I don't understand though it seems like there is two headbands b/c the Original D cut (which is supposedly the same cut as headband/daywrecker) is def. different than CD's headband
That's because there is two different ones. The original Headband was named in NYC. It was 91 Chem X Mass.SS/NL. It's been called many names over the years Diesel #1, Daywrecker, Headband, and is currently known as the Underdawg cut. Tight nugs with a headcrushing high equal or stronger than the Chem, with a spicy, skunky, Diesely taste. Not to many people outside NY have it. But that's what happens when people rename seeds after the strain.

wick650

So schroomys Original D cut is what then?

When CD was in Cali he gave Headband nugs that a Nor Cal homeboy of his grew to Swerve and a friend in Santa Barbara, and they both said it was near identical to O.G kush... The local headband nugs I've seen are very O.G'ish as well, yet your description of the "underdawg" sounds more like the schroomy cut in scent than the headband CD had... I'm confused, oh well

JJ-NYC

I don't think Chem ever had the Underdawg cut. That's what i'm refering to the original NYC cut as. I don't know what the copies are made of, but they must have some kind of Chem Dawg in them.

Funny thing is that I have the original verified cut of almost everything you listed.

The even funnier thing is that I don't care.

I paid Rez. In fact I paid for some things and didn't even care when the "postman" took the cash. You should thank me. I don't even care when I am shilled. And you are the best at that. Well most blatant not the best.

Rez you did just imply that I didn't pay. My seedbay account seems to be unblemished. I just sent money for more of the Chemdog d x SD IBL. At least on a Buy it Now I ain't be shilled. Like I was on that $1200 Trinity Auction. I knew it at $500 too. That's why I dropped off the other 3 and stayed on just the one I BOUGHT, PAID FOR AND RECEIVED. They are real aren't they?

Here let's really get it going.

I like trying to gather great genetics.

You people do realize that chemdog, chemdog d, OG Kush and Bubba Kush are not the best weeds. There is better. All strains have an elite pheno hiding in a seed. You just have to crack it.

Well I am going to go play with my seed collection. I am first going to smoke some crappy non chemdog weed. I'll just have to choke some of this joint of ssh x ptk mixed with some white widow. Poor me. Wait I'm gonna sprinkle some Chrystal Lightning in it. Hell I would like to see someone with chemdog try and beat this Chrystal Lightning. (Wish I had a clone or more seeds when I grew this outdoors).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.