What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg D (??) vs Pacific's G13...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ-NYC

Cedarberry said:
think thats out the window Rez, ChemD and the #4 are all over the place, and wont be to long before theres many crosses about.

CBF
Only partly true. The Chem D is slowly making it around, but not being freely traded like the Sour Diesel. I don't know if JoeB put any restrictions on the #4. Yes there will be many different crosses around. Thats a good thing.

G

nick11 said:
Cedarberry can you elaborate? Any seeds coming out?

i dont know nuttin, LOL.

like any cut, once its out, many make crosses, whether for personal use, gift or sell.

once you let a cut out, its pretty tough to keep any type of control on it. imo the chem cuts floatin around are pretty much public domain now, many have um, and it wont be long and you will see seed of um. i see lots of S1s in the future:D

the peeps that bought Rez's chem crosses, they paid for um, they own um, and in 10 weeks or less i could almost guarantee there will be seed of um.

have many years experience at the old CBay, when the latest and greatest sells for 500 to 1000 or more, you could expect seed in a few months. knowone pays 1000 for a pack of seeds, for there own personal use, they have seedmakin in mind.

the gates open and the cows are out

CBF

B

Brad

How you supposed to overgrow when peeps are hoarding the best strains???...seems petty to me :lurk:

G

jj-nyc as far as i know, joe didnt put any restrictions on the chem #4. when i was sent it, it was "dont pass it out to too many people because no one really has it yet." seems like people have it now, lol.

and as far as chemdawg d going around, if the outkastt cut isnt for real then half of the people that have it dont. honestly, the cuts getting out is a good thing imho...

REZDOG

Veteran
Cedarberry said:
think thats out the window Rez, ChemD and the #4 are all over the place, and wont be to long before theres many crosses about.

CBF

Yeah,CBF,I've seen the 'I've got a Chemdog clone' posts,and I hold most of them to be misinformed or simply wishful thinking.
The legitimacy of these purported 'chemdog' cuts will always be suspect,as all but one source,Chemdog,is questionable.
As you can see,the legitimacy of this 'chemdog clone' is already in question,to the point of calling it Not Real.
I don't know if Danko was handing out Chem's clones-if so,(as per agreement) he had no right to without Chem's specific permission,and like I said before, Chem didn't want 'em randomly handed out-When I got my clones from him,he was a LOT more concerned with them being given out,than with my breeding with them,which is why I only backed up copies,but haven't given them out at all since I received them....

We'll see how it all sorts out,won't we?

Last edited:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Wow... kind of a suprising report to me... the G13 is very good, but the Chemdog D I've smoked was at least as good... nice flavor and very potent... Don't get me wrong, I really like the G-13 alot that's why I do breeding projects with it, but I really like the chemdog d alot too...

G

REZDOG said:
We'll see how it all sorts out,won't we?

yep, get to watch it all unfold, will be just like the sourD, lots of growers grew your early offerins, and passed um around as the original. same with your KushX, almost guarantee there will be lots of so called chemdawg originals floatin around once there grown out.

then we can have lots of threads with growers squabblin over who has the real deal and such. jeez i cant wait, lol

congrats on the SD IBL makin a show of it:yes:

CBF

nick11

Veteran
OMG Cedarberry your so right, I can already picture the threads ending up like the OG Kush ones with people fighting over what cut they have and who it's from etc.

G

nick11 said:
OMG Cedarberry your so right, I can already picture the threads ending up like the OG Kush ones with people fighting over what cut they have and who it's from etc.

hehe, like Rez said, its already startin, right here in this thread. BC has a chem cut, doesnt know if its the one or not and its not even up there with the PG13(which i thought was weak anyway) havent toked the chems, but if its along the lines of the PG13, it wont make it past one grow here.

im not in the familia, and if i have um, there all over the damn place.

CBF

G

REZDOG said:
The legitimacy of these purported 'chemdog' cuts will always be suspect,as all but one source,Chemdog,is questionable.

you are wrong there, joebrand's #4 cuts that he sent out arent questionable. those cuts have just as much "legitimacy" as any of those in "the family."

REZDOG

Veteran
I agree,Joe's are legit.
As to how many he sent,of what,and to whom-and where they go from there,is what'll make it muddy,I assure you.
I can tell you,there'll be Reservoir/ Chemdog Joint Projects coming, they're in The Works,there's just details to be worked out,and sooner than later,there'll be an announcement-like I said,it's just down to some details,and Chem freeing up some time.
Before he had issues to deal with,we were this close to getting squared away on some neat Projects,I have no doubt these will still happen.

Cheers!

G

i dont think joe is making anything muddy, as long as that cut goes around as chemdawg #4 all is good. but there will definately be some mix-ups from the seeds, as cbf said. no offence intended, but the sour diesel lines did muddy the waters as far as the ecsd cut goes.

DrLongbottom

Veteran
If the ChemD wasnt better than the g13 you simply did not have the real cut...period....I have access to almost any cut around nowadays and I can tell ya that the ChemD is prolly the toughest cut to obtain ...in the difficulty range of lets say pi or hp1. Smoke the real chem once and you will know it forever! :) peace DLB

G

Cedarberry said:

CBF

and thats excactly why these cuts are held so closely, you never know whos gonna start chuckin pollen and say "screw chemdog and all the time and patience he spent on these cuts to keep them around". Greed ruins all.

guerilla

G

its all good breezy, as with alot of the Kush threads, theres quite a bit of good info in between the rants.

DrL, id for sure say the HP#1 is tough to get hold of, it and the HP#13 are two id like to have a go at. that plant dont move much at all.

not that theres anything in common with the PI and Chems, but whats your take as far as a overall smokable weed, between the two?

CBF

DrLongbottom

Veteran
CBF....to be honest I don't think the real pi has ever made it to me :( hehe. But for what its worth the original chem is in my alltime top 5. Oh ya the chem prolly outnugs the pi by 1000% too....:) peace DLB

ograskal

Veteran
The Real Chemdog D cut is prolly tha hardest Cut to obtain right now....The Chem#4 is a little easier...I dont think JoeB put restriction on it when he passed it out but i could be wrong...I have recently been asked by 2 very well known respected growers here on the boards for the Chem D cut but keeping my word to Chem, I told them I couldnt...Now these 2 Peeps have many Connects but still dont have the D ,Provin to me that the real Chem D's are on Lockdown...Theres Prolly less then 20 peeps who have the Chem D in the Entire World right now....It will make it out Slowly But Surely....I'm sure peeps are passin it around Secretly.....~ogr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts