What's new

Chemdawg 101

G

skimpy compared to ssh? you must not have chems, they are decent yielders in comparison to most "clone-only" strains and they are certainly better any ssh phenos i've grown.

G

nahh, it's the chem #4. The SSH cutting is an 8 week selected one that yields like a mofo. No comparing the growth of the two plants they are different as night and day.

This cut is definitely "elite", i love ssh. Not my grow, found the pics elsewhere.

Dusty Bowls

Cannafornia said:
these chems sure yield skimpy . . .like A cup angels but size isn't everything. I was wondering if something had gone wrong, but dark was dark and there were no light leaks. . . ElGato's plants look very much like the ones I saw though so it's all good. Did you say that you are taking these chems to 10-11 weeks? I was hoping they would be done in 60 days like I was told.

I'm going to grow enough for chem for stash, and then rock out some SSH to make up for lost time.

you need to start with bushes like this to make it happen :

Dusty Bowls

High&Lonesome said:
skimpy compared to ssh? you must not have chems, they are decent yielders in comparison to most "clone-only" strains and they are certainly better any ssh phenos i've grown.

his chem 4 is real just not grown how chem likes.

G

buds are smaller on the SOG plants, I think because they had a weak used-up bulb for the first 25 days. When the bulb was replaced they got 3 shades greener in a day and bulked up but the bushes do have bigger buds.

G

awesome ssh pheno cannafornia! ive grown out quite a few phenos so far and havent found one of those freak huge yielding phenos. still got my fingers crossed for that one of these days. :D that last pic is seriously impressive man...

G

numero quatro:

tres balls:

any heads been getting down with kim-dog this summer?

Last edited:

Danknuggler

sweet H & L! I'll have to try to catch a show. Havent't seen steve k since a Zero and merl saunders show at a little bar in madison wi.96? I think.or maybe it was the Trinity County Tribal Stomp can't remember but dang!!!who's that guy in the middle on bass? is he from DSO?

G

danknuggler- no thats robin sylvester. he plays bass for ratdog and he's absolutely on fire all the time. check them out man, you wont be disappointed. :D

mysta177

yea watt I appreciate that post by DD as it was confusing as hell. But im learning nothing is what it is till you grow it.

cannigrow

honestly that's one of the best suggestions stretch. Why not get jlp, or even jjnyc or one of those others to share some pollen, or fem some beans - hell just make chem derivatives whether they be backcrosses, hybrids or fem'd.

And the kicker: make them way cheaper than Rez's. and Way more legit. If given the option to buy beans from a collaboration of chem/? and Rez - Pshhhhh

I mean rez is already rocking the crosses, and there are lots of other varieties of dawgs around so it's not like the cat's still in the bag. Chem knows it, and I think he should punk Rez. On the other hand maybe he's not too worried. I can't imagine he's just passive about it. but that's just me...

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
I guess all the flaming going on here is just trying to get this thread locked...and that's what will happen, soon, if the crap don't stop.

One more personal attack, flame, insult, childish name calling, false accusation and the like will get this thread locked.

Trolls will be banned, as they always have, and will continue to be.

When discussions turn vile and defamatory they certainly have no place on this site.

When discussions are kept 'civil' without personal attacks and name calling, then they have a place on this site.

dg