What's new

Chemdawg 101

M

Mr. Nevermind

Rudedude said:
Thanks guys. In a way posting about my bust in thread might be off topic but it was the Chemdog D giving out most off the funk that got me popped. A word to the wise, odor control is a must with the dogs. Legally I should be ok as I should get off with probation as the only record I have is a DUI in 1978. The cops were at least nice enough to not arrest me, they said I'll get a summons in the mail (by september, lol). That'll mean drug testing and whatnot but not smoking isn't hurting me as bad as not being able to grow. I grew my first buds in 1980 so growing has been something that I loved doing for many years. It just sucks, man.

Very sad news , im feel bad for you bro and hope it all works out. Odor control is a must with anything in the chem or diesel family, i learned that years ago when i ran the sour d 2.5's . Could be smelled at neighbors place with no odor control. I just order vaportek odor control not to long ago since i plan on running sour again.

Keep us updated mate. hopefully you wont get in any trouble and you can get your ass to a med state and relax. All the best to you

Nevermind

mariman

Sorry to hear rudedude...........know what you mean about upset more about not being able to grow more than to smoke :badday:

Would choose growing over smoking anyday. :wave:

Peace and hope things go well for you
M

Sorry to hear about you getting robbed Mozart...........damn string of bad stuff happening........at least no leo for you. Do you have back up genetics somewhere?

Theives are the worst.........besides leo :bashhead:

Take care guys
M

Last edited:

cannigrow

I just wanted to go on the record and say that I was wrong when I said Jdog gave Elite the 91 chem - it was the opposite, which makes more sense now.

Sorry man.

Rudedude - that's horrible to hear. I wish you all the best...

In related chem news, I've got two phenos of the Sister Chem (s1s) with a bunch of cuts rooting, so when they go into flower I'll throw up some shots of them. They smell outstanding in veg so I can't wait.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Ya, Green's got it from Oregon Kid,then gave it to me directly after word before growing it out.It sure is close to chem 91 but not quite. Like Nspecta said it has too orange of hairs, chem 91 has pinkish hairs like the #4. Plus it looks a little less frosty and the leaves are different. My first comments on it were made directly after harvest before a cure or anything.
But the more I smoked it and it cured.
The more I realized Nspecta was right.

G

nice shots hip cat! :) those are the first pics of tres i have seen, looks pretty damn close to the d. whats the deal with the pope cut?

Hip Cat

Yeah those are the first pics of the Tres. It's giving off a heavy fuel smell. Still needs 14+ days. The Pope is JJ's Nigerian(Nigerian Silk X (NSXNL5/HZ)) X Double Dawg. Smells alot like the nigerian. update soon!

G

ah, awesome hip cat. that nigerian silk bx sounds bad ass, with dd that sounds devastating. cant wait for the updates! :) nice to see pics from you on ic man.

nice room of d joe. :)

G

gato- looks killer bro. what day are you at now. i cant wait to see the differences in the nugshots in that set-up. its always been one of my favorites. :wink:

RevolutionX

i am gonna release my cut to a few friends in my area, i was told it came straight from J so i want others opinion. i am doing another round currently and i gave a cut to mariman and a couple local buddies...many pics will be coming of this next round, i want this cut to be proved fake or not...many have smoked it and said yup its real deal, but i dont know if i like the chem diesal taste..kinda yukky but still friggen dank and gets you higher than most strains on the planet.

ElGato

Veteran
High&Lonesome said:
gato- looks killer bro. what day are you at now. i cant wait to see the differences in the nugshots in that set-up. its always been one of my favorites. :wink:

thanks H&L
i think the pic was 3-4 weeks and i'm at 6 weeks on monday
they are startin to reek a good bit now ......another 5 weeks to go
really lookin forward to this harvest

thanks johnny chimpo

mj

G

these chems sure yield skimpy . . .like A cup angels but size isn't everything. I was wondering if something had gone wrong, but dark was dark and there were no light leaks. . . ElGato's plants look very much like the ones I saw though so it's all good. Did you say that you are taking these chems to 10-11 weeks? I was hoping they would be done in 60 days like I was told.

I'm going to grow enough for chem for stash, and then rock out some SSH to make up for lost time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts