What's new

Chemdawg 101

G

GhostToker

Those boobs are fake (just keeping up with the trolls in the thread :D)

Last edited:
G

Well, I got to stick my face in and give my opinion. It has been said that original or 91' Chemdog wasn't that good weed and no offense but that is bullshit. I was lucky enough to obtain a cut of the original dog about 92' or 93' and I ran it til I lost it due to an infestation about 96' opr 97' (about when Chem lost his original cut) and that shit was killer. Here's a lil story about the first time that I smoked the dog.

First off I'm an old fuck, I've been smoking since about 66' and I thought that I've smoked it all. I went over a friend of mines house to hang out and there was another friend there who had some Chemdog. I had been hearing about this stuff from other friends telling and I honestly thought that they were exaggerating. Ok, there are seven of us there and my friend rolls a small to medium joint which I thought that would never get us all high. All my other friends folded about halfway through the jay, I was thinking that they were a bunch of pussies so the friend who brought it and I smoked it down to the nub. First off I got so baked I was afraid to drive, finally I got home, laid down and got the room spins! I spent about the next hour or so just sitting on the edge of my bed praying to come down, as soon as I did I decided I needed a cut of that m'fer! The next day I started to make arrangements to trade a 400 hps light for a clone. Not a very high producer to be sure but it was potent as a motherfucker. Even Chem will tell you that the original CD was as potent as hell.

Don't get me wrong, I love Chemdog D but although it's hard to compare from memory, the original WAS some bad ass gangsta herb too. If D is more potent I really don't think it's that much more potent. The D does seem to be a bit better yielder though.

Rudedude said:
I got so baked I was afraid to drive, finally I got home, laid down and got the room spins! I spent about the next hour or so just sitting on the edge of my bed praying to come down

How bad I wish to have something like that these days is just stupid. Hell I would give my whole bean collection , cut of every mom I have and whatever else , lol But seriously it gets sad thinking I'll never have something like that :badday:

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Nice story RudeDude, And most believable. 91' had to be bomb as it started the chemdawg reputation, and spurned the Cali kushes and Sour D's. The Chemdawg d came along later. I've smoked all the other Chemdawgs and crosses but not the 91 cut. So that comparison I cannot do.

JDOG6000

Veteran
HaHa!...You make me laugh Dusty. You don't even make sence half the time. Were talking about the pic of rez's D. Keep up man.
Just so you guys know, the only reason the hairs look so super orange is from the flash on the camara. And the organic niutrients I use. In real life they look less pronounced and lighter or thinner like VASkunks and KK's.

Last edited:

Dusty Bowls

even your background nugshots not being illuminated by the flash of your camera have orange hairs that do not match up with the correct colors. i dont' make sense? well, you mentioned the D having orange hairs...thats not the plant we're talking about we're talking about your 91 being not what you claim. compared to IGT/VASkunks 91.

G

Hey ghosttoker...those boobs are as real as you are buddy, don't hate just cause your jealous! She's 18 and never had a chance to get any fakes buddy as she just turned 18 when this pic was taken. But whatever is clever, so real they are, 100% swedish too.

And ghost toker, I'm no troll, at lease as much as you are... I came on here to try and get some knowledge about this mysterious chemdawg stuff, and I'm getting nowhere, people just keep on with that's a fake and mines better than yours.
Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight, we are suppose to be on the same side right?? Share and help each other out if it's at all possible, or play lame brains, i guess...

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

This thread needs more boobs with budz and less bashing :spank:
I feel bad for H&L getting his thread trashed but I guess it was just a matter of time before it became a "my dick is bigger and better than your dick" bashing contest between all the kids.....

70s :joint:

Last edited:
G

You bet buddy, I got a lot of models i've taken budshots with...as I'm working on a magazine for the future...!

REal boobs only though, Ghost Toker is keen and has a real trained eye! Too bad he's wrong. I'll put up one more pic, then i'm out of here, this is completely a waste of anybodys time.

NIce real boobs, See ghost toker they can be shaped nicely and plump n juicy and real, are you in SOCAL? Home of fake breasts?? I mean nobody in humboldt does that shit anyways dude!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

god damnit, i don't come here for like 3 days and all of the sudden it's a bang fest.
what the fuck is goin on with people...

JDOG, of COURSE yours isn't the real one! what kinda REAL shit have you ever shown us?? <-- (completely sarcastic)

i love it, my sour diesel pics slightly differ from other sour diesels so i guess i GOT A FAKE!

jesus christ, you get a couple people growin a chem or two and all of the sudden they're professionals in all things Chem.
...and to argue about colors of hairs?! haha what about the rest of the plant, doesn't that have anything to do with it?
you're tryin to tell me that hair color can't differ between camera models, photo quality, distance and setting? are you fuckin kidding me?!

- SubN

JDOG6000

Veteran
Thanks SBKid...Here she is fromthe top.
As you can see the leaves are doing the same thing KK's did.

Last edited:
G

GhostToker

babaghanoush said:
You bet buddy, I got a lot of models i've taken budshots with...as I'm working on a magazine for the future...!

REal boobs only though, Ghost Toker is keen and has a real trained eye! Too bad he's wrong. I'll put up one more pic, then i'm out of here, this is completely a waste of anybodys time.

NIce real boobs, See ghost toker they can be shaped nicely and plump n juicy and real, are you in SOCAL? Home of fake breasts?? I mean nobody in humboldt does that shit anyways dude!

Nice. But you probably missed the punchline

GhostToker said:
Those boobs are fake (just keeping up with the trolls in the thread :D)

I was making a joke after all the people saying "THAT CHEM/KUSH/etc IS FAKE". Lighten up, dont be such a boob :muahaha::laughing:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I gotcha, thought so, but with all the shit talkers on here...wasn't sure.

Nspecta

Veteran
JDOG6000 said:
Chemdawg doesn't get orange hairs ,huh, well whats on that VAskunk and Rez's chem D then?
I don't need to prove anything to you, "Nspecta".
Why don't you bring some chem 91 pic's that don't look like mine.
Since the VAskunk chem 91 looks like the same cut in a different environment fed different food. I always said MY chem 91, not THE chem 91 to try and avoid your bullshit ,but leave it to you to say "no thats a fake" anyway...
Geez!

By the way, how do you think you know what my OG is like. You never had it.
You think you can tell everything from pictures. But you can't.
As far as my OG goes.
I was just trying to figure out the OG's just like everyone else.
If you want to fault me for that, then go ahead. Be a dick.

Jdog~ I don't have anything against you kid...but...you are single-handedly responsible for more misinformation than anyone I've ever met on tha net. Normally, I wouldn't say this as I know it hurts yer pride...and...usually when that happens you tend to have these 'episodes'.

Like I said though...I think yer an al'right kid...ya just need ta slow yer roll & open yer eyes a bit more...and...do a bit more homework than you have done in tha past.

Oh yeah, And DON'T ever think my head ain't in tha right place...I walk tha walk & I talk tha talk. If I see ya spoutin' off on somthing ya have no (or limited) experience with I'll definitely give ya my two bits.

Anutha thang...Kailua posted a pic of White Mustang NOT ChemDawg...Kailua has NEVER posted a pic of his so called ChemDawg mother cut...&...for a ChemDawg Bx4 ya woulda thunk there'd be some individual's that resemble tha mother cut a lil' more than that...???

One thang I find funny (<<<not really)...folks are always appreciative & thankful when ya positively ID thar cuts...but...when ya have ta tell them tha Truth, that thar cut is not legit...they get all butthurt...or...Jdog, in your case...ya throw a lil' fit...real mature kid. :nono:

I got one ? fer ya man...Yes or No answer please...Did you get yer CD91 cut from GS4ME???

10092dog2.jpg

Here's one o' SkunkVA's pics of some freshly chopped ChemDawg '91...loaded down with those bright orange hairs...dang, dang.

H&L~ Apologies fer tha disruption to tha thread...I feel this is an excellent 'fact based' thread & I didn't want Jdog's 'fiction' ta become 'factoids'.

Hopefully Smokey can clean some o' tha garbage out of tha thread...as many of tha posters are not adding to tha discussion.

I'm sure SkunkVA wouldn't mind if ya used his pics that I've posted as True examples of '91 ChemDawg.

I could be mistaken...but...Isn't SkunkVA tha cat ChemDog got tha MassSS from?

IGT

G

ahhhh its a great thread, and the bashin ya get in most any thread on the lastest and greatest cuts. and as it goes most times the shit gets weeded out of the real shit, lol.

and as far as someones cut not bein the real deal, ya just have to say fuck it, someone fucked me, lol. and move on. happens to plenty of us, ya get a lemon every now and again. so what, keep it if ya like it, toss it if it has to be the real deal for ya.

but fuckin fess up and call it what it is. jebus, i know theres guys need there ego stroked and what not, but bein a dumbass and stickin to your guns because someone told ya they gave ya a world famous cut, and its freakin obvious it isnt what ya was told.

CBF

toohighmf

Veteran
environment

environment

without smelling it, tasting it, holding it or even masturbating to these elite cuts, I can say that if you gave 10 growers the same cut from the same mom, gave them the same ferts and made them all grow the same method, your going to get 10 different looks, flavors and scents.. all similar to the point where you might be able to distinguish the lineage, but they will all have different traits as Everyone does things just a little different from one another. thats what I think anyway. Sure, genetics play a huge role in this, but I seriously have problems distinguishing one friends OG to another friends Sour D.. its the grower and differing methods as well as the environment. a few degrees warmer in one room will darken hairs and stretch nodes. more frequent waterings/ feedings may give a plant a darker Leafier plant. cooler temps in the dark periods may increase trichrome production and purple some of these strains.. I can go on and on.. you could be the best grower out there and have a superior crop to others, but hairs? thats fully environmental.. color hues? chloroplasts work differently in different climates... whats in your feed regiment? there are so many factors involved. you cant judge a pic of the chems or the deisels from a pic.. they all look OG or derivitives of it.. lanky plants with small buds between the 1+' internodes. call it chemdawg '91 if you want. I grew up in the SFV and we got the tahoe cut, daywrecker, ECSD, obviously the SFV cut, bubba, ngkb, kabers, hb, too many to list.. my personal favorite is headBand (if thats what it really is)

G

your right

your right

toohighmf said:
without smelling it, tasting it, holding it or even masturbating to these elite cuts, I can say that if you gave 10 growers the same cut from the same mom, gave them the same ferts and made them all grow the same method, your going to get 10 different looks, flavors and scents.. all similar to the point where you might be able to distinguish the lineage, but they will all have different traits as Everyone does things just a little different from one another. thats what I think anyway. Sure, genetics play a huge role in this, but I seriously have problems distinguishing one friends OG to another friends Sour D.. its the grower and differing methods as well as the environment. a few degrees warmer in one room will darken hairs and stretch nodes. more frequent waterings/ feedings may give a plant a darker Leafier plant. cooler temps in the dark periods may increase trichrome production and purple some of these strains.. I can go on and on.. you could be the best grower out there and have a superior crop to others, but hairs? thats fully environmental.. color hues? chloroplasts work differently in different climates... whats in your feed regiment? there are so many factors involved. you cant judge a pic of the chems or the deisels from a pic.. they all look OG or derivitives of it.. lanky plants with small buds between the 1+' internodes. call it chemdawg '91 if you want. I grew up in the SFV and we got the tahoe cut, daywrecker, ECSD, obviously the SFV cut, bubba, ngkb, kabers, hb, too many to list.. my personal favorite is headBand (if thats what it really is)
you are exactly right. even my clones change over the years, completly diff. look. the do keep a lot of the same smell and high most of the time but even that can change. so just because someones pic doesent look like one 10 to 15 years ago doesent mean its a fake.