What's new

CHEMD, CHEM4, ISS, JACKS Cleaner , APPALACHIAN, romulators ssh

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh, that's a freakin' beauty!

I got the 5" pot part, but what's the substrate/medium?

Also, do you feel the CO2 contributes to yield, quality, or simply speed and vigor of growth?

Doin' It Well!

sog army

I use leca stone or hydroton and I feel co2 has added all of the above just very subtly. The steroids so to speak on an already cut up body builder.

mxpx

nice pics mang :joint: some real nice strains u got there, ive been tryin to get that jacks cleaner cut for awhile, lucky u... nice score buddy peace :rasta:

H&L

That Appalachia looks sweet bro, smoke some for me. :joint: Well done all around as usual.

H&L

Interesting... I named the strain Appalachia, I think the 'N' got added on accidentally. Could be the one I made, good luck. :friends:

sog army

hahahahha My bad homey.. u def named it appalachia.. My bad for adding the N.. something funny...

My homey who got a bag is already calling it appaloochia no matter how many times i correct him.. No wonder.. noone ever knows what a strain is really called.

H&L

I LOVE that pic man, got myself a new background, lol. Keep on keepin' on brother. Hit me up about that AK/Sarah. :friends:

K

krushonkush

Very nice!

Very nice!

Love the pics,garden,plants,trellis,sog.....o wait i'm in love with all :canabis:
Thanks for the show!

Latest posts

Latest posts