What's new

CHEMD, CHEM4, ISS, JACKS Cleaner , APPALACHIAN, romulators ssh

sog army

Thanks so much guys for stopping in.. and for all the kind remarks..

The reason the lights are up so high is .. its the heat of the summer and also the last weekish of flower .. So when its that hot outside. instead of over working my ac to keep it in the mid 70's at plant height (in the canopy) I just raise the lights for the last week in the hottest part of the year.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Sounds good...uvb, like a reptile light added as a supplement is said to make the plant produce more trichs. But it looks like what I thought were UVB bulbs were actually the frame of your scrog/table?

sog army

not a scrog just trellis.. Those plants are in 5" cord pots. So when they get top heavy it keeps em from tipping over.. i run 12-16 plants per 4X4 tray

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful bro, amazing set up and plants to match.......hope life is treating you well.
I will be back up and running soon so you will see much more of me online, i look forward to catching up with ya.
Peace

sog army

chief, thanks so much for the kind words brother.. I really work hard and try my best.. I'm just glad its finally starting to show..

True.. Long time no talk bro.. hope life is treating you well.. Stay in touch..

G

PACKED TIGHT but RIGHT!

Geeeeeez man got it dialed in yet..WOW!
Good job with some great weed my buddy..
FInally im going to get a try at them jems!
Clones rooting..much ap pri ci a.......... :joint:

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
Lougrew! said:
PACKED TIGHT but RIGHT!

Geeeeeez man got it dialed in yet..WOW!
Good job with some great weed my buddy..
FInally im going to get a try at them jems!
Clones rooting..much ap pri ci a.......... :joint:
if it ain't tight it ain't right Lew.

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Awesome :D

Nice Scrog.... some great genetics

Is this the first time with those genetics?

sog army

Its not a SCROG...

Its trellis.. I run a modified SOG.. 1 plant per sq ft.

Its my first run with appalachian and jacks cleaner.. everthing else ive ran quite a few times.

Last edited:
G

grapepunched

SOG, I love your technique brother,,,
How's that Chem4 for ya? Whatdya think? Some say not a keeper compared to the D, but I beg to differ... Anywho, keep doing what you're doing, and I hope there is no grudge over any internet shit... I see your signature hasn't changed... I still think you're a great grower and contributor to the site, and I consider you a friend, hope this message finds you stoned...

-gp