What's new

Chem Dog look out there's a new kid in the garden!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
well my Chem91 cut didn't kick out resin till week 4 this lady started in week 2, I'm more of a fan of fruity berry like pot than the fuel like armpit funk Chem Dog scent don't get me wrong it's good shit when grown right but it's not a soaring sativa high like some claim it to be... My Chem91 is pretty slow in veg and this lady is QUICK! Chem91 has lanky flimsy stalks this bitch has pencils and bic pens and did I mention she is easy as fuck to clone and roots quick!
I mean if that's not what to look for in a strain I guess I'm a idiot...
As for the pics of the sprouts I guess I don't have them but I do have a shot with the male and female next to each other before or after I took my first few clones of the mom...

picture.php

Here ya go! The lil bush on the left is the stalky male and next to him is my female Oregon Grape bagseed notice the small pot? Yea buddy that's what I flowered homeboy in and was planning to transplant him to a bigger on the day he died but shit happens and sometimes you can't control what happens like getting stuck on the other side of town... This pic was taken on 10-16-09 after I had taken 3 good sized cuts off her which are the ones in flower now so I'm going to say a popped the beans possibly in August or September hahaha I know pretty off from a month lol
picture.php

Here he is a week or so into flowering and was getting to tall for my cab so I super cropped him...

By the way I would've tracked things a lil better would I had thought I was going to get something this nice, yea I had a feeling but the last time I grew out a seed I found on my floor and I smoke nothing but good pot so I figured it would be nice but nope! So I was just kinda fucking around with this lil project but then I saw the potential of this lady so I had to share :joint: and no I don't plan on hoarding this strain either...........

*mistress*

Veteran
:lurk:
:yes:
good reproductive organ development for ~4 weeks!
nice project. have found a couple sports & mutants in bagseed.

enjoy your garden!

H

headfortrinity

Looks good Thund :yes:

You know your doing something right when you've got so many haters.

keep on keepin on :joint:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Thanks for love everybody and yea I knew I had something good on my hands with all this hatred towards me over this....

you say you found a male , Its not likely the pollination happened from it popping out male flowers, or you wouldnt have found a male, all females or female /hermi if it wasnt pollinated by a male

robbiedublu

Thanks for love everybody and yea I knew I had something good on my hands with all this hatred towards me over this....

You don't know you have something good on your hands because you haven't even finished one grow with it and smoked any of it. Every amateur breeder/ grower thinks their shit is the bomb. I've seen and grown lots of stuff that looks great but just isn't that great of a high. You're getting a bit ahead of yourself comparing your bagseed to chemdog. Good luck though. I like your enthusiasm and I hope you're right and you have the next big thing.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I didn't have this planned bro.. yea I planned on getting exactly 7 seeds in 7grams I'm just excited to have something new and possibly special....If it's nothing great go a head laugh all you wan but if I'm right look the fuck out and I hope some day your smoking something at a buddy's house and say wtf is that? that shit is incredible and your boy replies oh it's this LN7 shit I got in Cali...

Dnutz

lol I just read the thread from start to finish, and all I have to say is rock on dude! Im into growing out bagseed right now and its exactly that, you never know if you have the next mind numbing pot or not, its the adventure that counts! Fuck the haters dude, dont waste your time trying to be the bigger man cuz it wont matter in the end. Keep it green and keep us posted on what comes of the girl!

I agree with the statement you gotta grow it out to find out if ya got anthing special. Good luck , i hope ya do . There s always room for more great strains. 7 seeds from 7 grams dosnt mean that its special im afraid. It seems as though you are trying to be another chemdog with how you are setting the scenario up. Ill give ya this ,, you do got a good imaginaton. Maybee you should be writing stories instead of breeding. I am not hating at all, just kinda stating that something cant be special untill you know its special. Looks dont mean that much when it comes to a winner. Sure its part of the equation, but it isnt the final answer to it. Good luck i hope ya got a keeper. Keeper are hard to find , ive started endless amounts of seed over the yars, some that cost 30 bucks a peice to be grown out once or twic e before heading to the compost bin, so i know its hard to find keepers nowadays.

wotamess

jeeeeepers... i fucking HATE IT when people try tell me what to do/think/feel...

you go thundurkel :yes:

-wam-

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Hahahahahaha damn and I didn't even ask or complain what do you know Thundurkel is a respected name around here cuz he's helped out his community every way he is able to...
Don't be mad and say fuck my thread it wasn't me that deleted or asked to have your comment removed it was obviously uncalled for in the mods eyes so go yell at them buddy...
Smoke a bowl and have a nice day pal you seem angry like you need a hug or something lol

Blanco.

Do you read your own posts? Damn, get a life man. Check ebay, they have everything.

You sound like a little kid braging off, wooo people know me on the intornetz. Dayuuum,

Internet_sig.gif

master shake

Do you read your own posts? Damn, get a life man. Check ebay, they have everything.

You sound like a little kid braging off, wooo people know me on the intornetz. Dayuuum,

Internet_sig.gif

Are you trying to insult me? WTF I check a thread that I reply too after seeing that others have posted, and notice my post is gone, so you accuse of me of doing something as humiliating as reading my own posts?? What the hell is your problem?... YOU get a life, instead of trying to look smart over the internet, jackass.

Little kid bragging off?? HAHA what the fuck is wrong with you? How can you possibly come to that baseless conclusion? You're the one who is "bragging off" , fucking fagget is that the best you can do?

Anyway, the point of my original post was that just because you found a bagseed and it is growing perfectly normal DOES NOT mean it is the next elite... As you see where I was quoted earlier, you (thundurkle, the all-mighty one, master of ganja) just sound like a cocky douchebag trying to hype something that looks average at best. Respected name?? That speaks poorly of this website if that is really true....LOL And since I say the F work means I'm angry? Nice work, you not only are the best weed grower but also a damn good psychologist.

NOW as I also stated earlier, I do wish you best of luck and hope it turns out spectacular, got a problem with that? Bagseeds are great, some are winners, but a lot aren't.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
wow!! somebody has issues, I didn't attack or come at you wrong in anyway nor do I have anything to do with Blanco so bounce if you don't like what I have to share with folks....

Latest posts

Latest posts