What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

TheBlaze

Day 37 of 12/12 as of yesterday

Day 37 of 12/12 as of yesterday

They are starting to swell again. Pretty much bang on time.

Only issue now, is lack of light. The whole of South Africa has been experiencing rolling blackouts for the last week. I now have to look at hiring a decent sized generator. Sigh...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

lovely pics man, ladies lookin lush.
havent got through the whole thread yet, but heres me hoping for no electric blackouts...
your ladies looking too good..:tiphat:

Kree73

They are starting to swell again. Pretty much bang on time.

Only issue now, is lack of light. The whole of South Africa has been experiencing rolling blackouts for the last week. I now have to look at hiring a decent sized generator. Sigh...

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Regarding the electric ... Is solar panels out of the question ?.
As a sparky i know they have come on leaps and bounds with the tech... Panels are getting lighter , better materials , cheaper and good for storing for emergencies . Is it cost viable for you tho , I can't afford it but would it I could for sure .
I have a fun at the moment and I worry when the meter runs out , must be nerve racking worrying .

Yeah, solar is still pretty pricey here. I need something that can generate about 17kW

could you not create a backup lighting system, compromised of leds or low wattage which can keep them going whilst electricity is off?
Obviously, 17kW is loads, but some type of low wattage could be powered by solar id think. It wouldnt have the same strength as HIDs etc, but atleast indoors could have consistent light cycle, even when electric turns off for short periods.

China got some great solar units for backup power.
And lots of sun in Africa to power solar..mama Africa.

Ill be in Senegal and Mauritania in early summer, then onto Ethiopia. Cant wait :tiphat: . Solar power is lighting the countries up.

TheBlaze

Yeah, solar is not really an option but I can't go into too much detail. It's about location.

I've asked for quotes on genny rental. I think this is about the only option if loadshedding continues.

hi m8,

Hope you well.
Just sending some positive vibes,
hoping the electric is still up and running
for the week ahead...:tiphat:

already lookin forward to the next photo drop.:dance013:

TheBlaze

hi m8,

Hope you well.
Just sending some positive vibes,
hoping the electric is still up and running
for the week ahead...:tiphat:

already lookin forward to the next photo drop.:dance013:

Thanks bud. Power has been stable for the last few days. Let's hope it stays that way.

TheBlaze

New genetics

New genetics

My seeds have arrived

picture.php

Kosher Dawg - DNA Genetics (kosher kush x stardawg)
Exodus Kush - DNA Geneticsc (exodus cheese x og kush)
Double Stuffed Sorbet - DNA Genetics (do-si-do x sorbet)
Old School Glue - Old School Genetics (GG#4 x NL#5 x 80's BB)
DO_G - Ripper Seeds (Wifi #43 x do-si-do)
Double Krush - Lucky Dog Seed Co (Chem 91 x {SFV x Chem 91bx2})
Dog Patch - Lucky Dog Seed Co (Chem D x Chem 91bx3 I think)
Pineapple Fields - Dynasty Genetics (Kali Snapple x Ms.Universe #10)
Mendo Cookies - Twenty20

TheBlaze

You'll be back once you get tired of all the chaffing. ;)

dank.Frank

:biggrin: I keep taking photos, and then dont post them up. In my defense though, I've been pretty busy this last week.

I'm off to the Cannabis Expo in Cape Town tomorrow. Have to leave my grow in the hands of my brother. I'm shitting bricks. First time in 7 years I'm leaving my grow. I was dumb enough to plant 22 beans as well. They're all coming up now. I really hope my brother has a green thumb. LOL!

Kree73

My seeds have arrived

View Image

Kosher Dawg - DNA Genetics (kosher kush x stardawg)
Exodus Kush - DNA Geneticsc (exodus cheese x og kush)
Double Stuffed Sorbet - DNA Genetics (do-si-do x sorbet)
Old School Glue - Old School Genetics (GG#4 x NL#5 x 80's BB)
DO_G - Ripper Seeds (Wifi #43 x do-si-do)
Double Krush - Lucky Dog Seed Co (Chem 91 x {SFV x Chem 91bx2})
Dog Patch - Lucky Dog Seed Co (Chem D x Chem 91bx3 I think)
Pineapple Fields - Dynasty Genetics (Kali Snapple x Ms.Universe #10)
Mendo Cookies - Twenty20

Some yummy ones there

Latest posts

Latest posts