What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

DunHav`nFun

What worked for me for a long time till retirement on plants that size Blaze was to clean out everything 6" away from the mainstem by end of stretch , and then once stretch was completely done and swellage hormones are kickin in , EVERY fan leaf under budsites was taken out completely only leaving the smaller fans comin outta the stacking colas and end laterals.....that said.....

Since stretch has been scientifically found to be 40% of the bloom cycle , if you`re runnin a 10 weeker then stretch should totally be done by 28 days/4 weeks outta 10 , once all fans were gone , it opened up all the plants for optimum airflow and light penetration that all but did away with all the flarfy popcorn shit down low that swelled accordingly.....anyways....

By the time week 7`s done with I `d remove the rest of what popped back out after the first stripping , and by the time Harvey got there , trimming was babyshit easy with most all the foliage already gone except what sugar leaves in the buds were left.....and hey....

Not tryin to tell yas what to do Bro but rather what worked for me a long lotta yrs with many locations and multiple flip rooms runnin Chem D exclusively with dialed results..... aight....nuff outta my old ass this day Blaze.....your plants look the picture of health .....Keep strokin and here`s hopin for a bumper crop.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:

TheBlaze

Howzit DHF,

Thanks for the tip bro.

I do an initial defol and lollypop soon after I flip, and then will go over the plants again at 5 weeks, but won't take as much off on the second round of defol. After that I just let them do their thing.

You can't really tell from the pics, but the first third of the plants are completely bare.

TheBlaze

4 weeks of 12/12

4 weeks of 12/12

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

Amherst Sour Diesel

Amherst Sour Diesel

Quite possibly the frostiest plant I've ever grown. Amazing trich coverage for just 4 weeks.

Taken with flash...

picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

Shot

From seed. The others are also frosty, but this one is on another level. I think I have 5 in flower now. They are all quite similar. Looks to be about the best strain I've run from HSO. We will see.

TheBlaze

Thanks brother. I always get a little nervous around this time, because flower development seems to stall a bit between weeks 4 ad 5, and then takes off again. They should be kicking it up a gear in the next 4 or 5 days, but nothing is ever guaranteed.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, except the next lyric says money don't grow on trees. Boy, were they ever wrong. :joint:

dank.Frank

TheBlaze

Happy!!

Happy!!

My partner picked up a few packs from Lucky Dog at Spannabis for me. I know he got Double Krush and Chem Fuego. Not sure what else he got though. I can't wait to run these.

Spoke to Skunk_Va on the phone and he sold me on the above genetics. I was initially looking for Twin Peaks. He seems like a solid guy.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Ain't no rest for the wicked, money don't grow on trees, I've got bills to pay, got mouths to feed, ain't nothing in this world for free. I won't slow down, I can't hold back, even though I wish I could, 'cause their ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good."

Great song, actually. Cage the Elephant.

Nice score on the Lucky Dog beans. Didn't realize that was Va's gig. I need to keep up!

dank.Frank

TheBlaze

Those lyrics speak to me man. I'm sure they speak to most of the working class.

Shot bud.

Chem Fuego : Sour Diesel x Headband x Chemdog Bx3

Double Krush : chemdog 91 bBX2 X Chem Krush (SFV BX2 x Chemdog 91)

Grateful1

Some strawberry diesel I harvested recently. This is the fireball pheno. It has a spicy cinnamon smell like hotshots or those fireball jawbreakers. Tasty stuff.

View Image

Darlin's Net #1 (my #1 labelled cut. the only one that survived) clone.

View Image

Purple Envy mother

View Image

GT's LV420 (chemdog 91 x blueberry) 11 days old

View Image

New Blue Diesel (NYC diesel x blueberry) 11 days old. Had 3 6yo beans. Only 2 popped. Hope I get a nice female.

View Image

Just dug out an old pack of rez strawberry Diesel, Id like to document here on icmag. These packs gta be pretty rare eh

Latest posts

Latest posts