What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

TheBlaze

707 Headband and Anubis @ 45 days 12/12

707 Headband and Anubis @ 45 days 12/12

About 3 weeks left for Anubis and longer for the Headbands. Especially the smaller one. That one looks like it has 4 or 5 weeks left in it still.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Small 707
picture.php

Big 707
picture.php

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Yeah man finishing up nice, some of the sour/chem / og take 12week to flower from seed. Im pretty sure you have nearly 2 crops in the time ive had one.

TheBlaze

Yeah, was expecting 70 to 75 days. Looks like the smaller one might go 80 though. All good.

As for the harvests... I have to keep knocking them out. Life is expensive. ;)

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Dude tell me about it i just lost my day job and this is my first crop since one last year.. im stressin because i cant hold a job down.

TheBlaze

Shit man, sorry to hear about the job bud. Why are you struggling to hold down a job?

Maybe time to increase your black market activities.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
I got medical issues like a twisted spine from labouring and recenlty pretty serious gastrointestinal issues, plus my skillset puts me in shitty jobs run by shitty managers. I dont run ac but when its cooler im running at 100%..right now without ac im forced to go at 33% because of ambient temps. Im thinking miley#12 has the skills to pay bills. I still need a day job though simply to make paying bills easy. Still have issues with cash where im at, as in banks dont like it.

TheBlaze

Shitty managers... now that I understand.

Wouldn't it make sense to take some money from the next harvest and get an AC, and then bang as many harvests at 100% as you can.

I get needing a bank balance to pay bills though. I have the same issue, but fortunately I do have a day job. I have massive debt though, so doesn't cover my monthly expenses. First world problems in a third world country. LOL!

I hope you come right fast bud.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Yeah well least i have my 1st world status to fall back on, i have masssive debt too lol, but i have a roof and bricks and mortar... No landlord to hide from, but a big overhead budget and associated stresses.

On the bright side i get to tend to the last days of some really beautiful looking and/or smelling girls lol...one of the chems smells bang on like fart spray!!

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Lol no like fart in a can. You dont get joke shops out there but think of woopie cussions and itching powder..stink bombs etc.

TheBlaze

Fart in a can...hahahaha!!! That's great.

I once had a Vanilla Kush that smelled of shit. Fucken awful, but the smoke was fantastic.

TheBlaze

Do skunks smell of shit? I thought it was more of a burnt rubber/tooth decay kind of smell? Sorry for all the dumb questions. No skunks here.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Its got burnt rubber and haltosis then a fart spray smell so subjective but, been a while since i ran over a skunk.

TheBlaze

I've had a few chems/ogs with that burnt rubber smell. You know it's going to be good shit when it smells like that.

Latest posts

Latest posts