What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

TheBlaze

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

Thanks bud. They have stalled a little now. Hoping it's only temporary. They should take off again soon. If not, then I know there is a problem.

TheBlaze

Yeah, I'm not too worried. I did notice some calcium deficiency creeping in. So I'm going to hit them with a big dose of calmag tonight.

TheBlaze

707 Headband and Anubis @ 38 days 12/12

707 Headband and Anubis @ 38 days 12/12

I thought they had stalled, but looking at the photos, they are still putting on weight. Just not at the same speed anymore. I'm waiting for the next big push, which should happen soon.

Anubis is now way ahead in the resin department. Looks like they will be decent. The big 707 is still fading, while the smaller 707 is nice and green. Oh well... just one of those things I suppose. Extra nutrients don't seem to slow the fade at all. As long as the buds are good at the end, that's all that matters.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Rather than big dose id use the calmag at lower concentration over a higher frequency of feeding. Just because they will suck it up and take more than they need...then again i havent ever done any crops in anything but dirt. Lol

TheBlaze

They get calcium edta and magnesium oxide every day, but they seem to prefer calcium and magnesium nitrate. So I will continue with the recommended feeding schedule but every 4 days I will give them straight calmag and see how that goes.

TheBlaze

707 Headband and Anubis @ 6 weeks 12/12

707 Headband and Anubis @ 6 weeks 12/12

I dropped the strength of the feed, and what do you know... instant results. Looking better now, although the big 707 is still a bit ragged looking.

Seems Anubis is a late bloomer. They are absolutely caked in resin now.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

EvergreenState

Looks like you have two pretty different phenos of the 707 and it sounds like you are chasing the bigger one. It appears to be more of a Sour D leaner. Light feedings from the beginning would work on that one. Could have locked out something with the higher feedings. It could also be that it wants to finish early.
Reading each individual plant is the key. Feeding schedules are rough guides.

Zapadra

Looks like you have two pretty different phenos of the 707 and it sounds like you are chasing the bigger one. It appears to be more of a Sour D leaner. Light feedings from the beginning would work on that one. Could have locked out something with the higher feedings. It could also be that it wants to finish early.
Reading each individual plant is the key. Feeding schedules are rough guides.

He he he. That's what I said. Less is more for many