What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

TheBlaze

707 Headband and Anubis

707 Headband and Anubis

Day 6 of 12/12

Everything looking good. Will spray for mites and aphids in the coming week. After that, no more spraying until they're done.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

707 Headband and Anubis

707 Headband and Anubis

Day 9 of 12/12

HPS light throwing the colour off. They do need to be greened up a little, but they are not as pale as the photos would have you believe.

I'm still only feeding every second day, but I will bump that up to once a day in the next few days. That should get them well fed and nice and green.

707 Headband
picture.php

Anubis
picture.php

Anubis
picture.php

Group
picture.php

TheBlaze

My phone camera auto-corrects. It still comes out a bit bleached though. I do have a pair Method 7, but I just use them as normal sunnies. Go figure. LOL!

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Yeah well crops like that and you should be straight ballin', mine are the cheap lumii ones..still feel like ive been welding after working under the lights. :tiphat:

TheBlaze

12 days of 12/12

This round is shaping up to be my best to date.

I will defoliate them tomorrow. So the next time you see them they should be some skinny ladies.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

Tomorrow is today, and I don't think I'm going to get time to defoliate. LOL! So it goes.

At least I got the extraction working, and swapped out the 600 for the gavita. Running it at 750w for now.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Yeah i put off defoliation too, im going to eat my trimmings so the more precursor cannabinoids the better.

TheBlaze

Today is the day... if I can just get through trimming the rest of the bud from the previous round. Dry trimming is not for lazy people. LOL

EvergreenState

Today is the day... if I can just get through trimming the rest of the bud from the previous round. Dry trimming is not for lazy people. LOL

But it is for people who like scissor hash.:yummy: Is there an echo in here?
I recognize that Headband. I think you are gonna like it. Happy Trails

TheBlaze

LOL! You get an A for consistency Evergreen.

I'm loving that big Headband. There is another headband in the mix there, but not quite as sativa looking. Similar structure, but definitely a bit more indica. (top right plant)