What's new

Chem D day 60.

H

Homer J Pimpin

chem d day 30. After seeing these pics I did a double take thinking she was throwin' nanners but it's just new growth

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So she just chugs through the tmv or whatever it is.....I dont get why so many people get all crazy over tmv.Even if it is,The plants ignore it and it has no effect on human beings what so ever....Sure dose sound "ominous" though

tobacco mosaic virus.Whatever this is, this shit aint spreadin' to any other plants

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Could someone let me know how much Chem D stretches? Does she re-veg well? Is she a heavy feeder (other than cal/mag)?

Massive thank you in advance!

Relentless

Veteran
chemd is a heavy feeder, likes a lot of calmag. stretch isnt horrible, but it will double.. i put into flower at 17-18" above soil and she ends up at 40-42" above soil.. never tried to reveg her..

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
they are all calmag whores d specialy
chaco give her a calmag boost till wk 8 i used bout 4ml per gal of advanced with the micros.. she will finish nice they also love transiton nutes i ran a shitton of d and continued my veg nutes in the 1rst 2 wks of flower for best results in my dwc but i take her 70+ min up to 80 depending on how many i got to fuck with... keep killin it bro... u def got the hottest sister on icmag peace homie

G

guest121295

Hey! I thought this thread was dead, it seems to pop up when I least expect it.I have one big d cut in my sea of hazes, I took these branches at day 63 or so just for entertainment, the tops were burned by the lamps.Another week and I should have a nice pile, the bottoms are thick...The whole plant is about 3ft tall and 3ft wide...
picture.php

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Here's my D cut at day 45ish.She ended up being squeezed into a corner but she's throwing some firey buds...
picture.php
Sweet Bro.Seein pix like that makes me sick to my stomach that it got takin from me.Great job as always Bro.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:tiphat:

G

guest121295

Hummus, 70 days of dark periods indeed.This is my 1st time harvesting my own D cut.This one has the "mosaic" trait(Subrobs adjective), you can see it in the leaves here.The mosaic hasn't passed to any plants around, in flower or in mother rooms, cloners etc. This is a branch I just picked at day 66, it finally has the smell I was hoping for.I'll keep picking branches daily as I'm cutting other plants, just to ease the mind as I cut my Apollo/F-13's.She is a looker and a deep smoker as well as a plant that has lived up to the hype, for me at least.This plant is like a perfect mix of ecsd and Sister...
picture.php

Wow... I just went through this whole thread! What an adventure! I have learned a lot... I have been after the "real deal" chemdog cuts for some time and this thread is great.. lots of good info to help me ID the cutting if I ever get the chance to have her! That sister cut seems to be an amazing cut too!! I would give my left nut for the D or the Sis!!

G

guest121295

Stoked!! Hummus she smells very nice, she doesn't have the garlic charge that the Sister does, just chemmy. This was my 1st run with this cut but, a friend of mine ran a couple trays back in June, while I was growing that Bubba by mistake and what a great stink.We opened the doors to his room and the smell poured out like a contained liquid.This time mine put on a stink around 59-60 days but I may have erred in some way...this plant was on a bench in a semi-stadium and long story short 2 days ago I cut my way back to the bench, sat on it and collapsed the whole show, dumped her right onto a Larry upside down which pulled the hazes down in a domino effect of doom.Took me 5hrs to clean up:)...The yield is obviously much higher than the Sister and there were fat wide buds right into the dirt.Almost time to go out and pick up the rest of the pieces....

G

guest121295

Sister by about 20%.Just a rough guess.My experience with the D is largely related to a friends grow and my 1st one that I just cut.Mine was a big round bush chocka block full of round golf ball hunks of old Cali style skunk chunks.The kind you used to buy in Huntington Beach with the American flag in the bag...The D didn't reach for the ceiling like the Sister would have, I think the D does well with less light than the Sister too...I finished up a small room of Sister awhile back and with 1000W overhead and a 600 vert on one side a single plant had 34oz, my all time Sister record for 1 plant, I bet the D would have had 45.The other half of the garden had a bunch of weed too:). Sister leaves a bunch of open space at the bottom where the D loads that space up and stays lower...As mother plants the Sister stretches more and the D stays round and wide with tighter internodal spacing.The individual flowers on the D are also about 2X the size of an individual Sister flower, much like an ECSD flower...That's all I know, I hope it helps somebody!! When it comes to smoke, it's your choice both are AAA. This is the Sister I had 34oz on.I think I flipped the lamps on this day and the plant was confined to the shower stall, the rest of the room was a bunch of various cuts...
picture.php

C

chefro420

Sister by about 20%.Just a rough guess.My experience with the D is largely related to a friends grow and my 1st one that I just cut.Mine was a big round bush chocka block full of round golf ball hunks of old Cali style skunk chunks.The kind you used to buy in Huntington Beach with the American flag in the bag...The D didn't reach for the ceiling like the Sister would have, I think the D does well with less light than the Sister too...I finished up a small room of Sister awhile back and with 1000W overhead and a 600 vert on one side a single plant had 34oz, my all time Sister record for 1 plant, I bet the D would have had 45.The other half of the garden had a bunch of weed too:). Sister leaves a bunch of open space at the bottom where the D loads that space up and stays lower...As mother plants the Sister stretches more and the D stays round and wide with tighter internodal spacing.The individual flowers on the D are also about 2X the size of an individual Sister flower, much like an ECSD flower...That's all I know, I hope it helps somebody!! When it comes to smoke, it's your choice both are AAA. This is the Sister I had 34oz on.I think I flipped the lamps on this day and the plant was confined to the shower stall, the rest of the room was a bunch of various cuts...
picture.php

Looking good TC!

Damn Chaco! Always raising the bar!

Latest posts

Latest posts