What's new

Cheesy wardrobe

pccdrom

spiritlevel said:
IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

WR! dunno the age, didn't keep track... they need repotting! 1L pots aren't cutting it right now... B'Cuzz Special Mix for these upon repot... Currently in Canna Pro +... likely do a repot before the weekend...

Feeding

started with Formulex 0.9, 1.0
then, Sensi Grow 1.2 with Voodoo
just, Mother Earth 1.1 with Voodoo & Barricade

Will soon commence foliar with Formulex and EC1.2 continual feed, of course this will be after re pot! That's your update
ok, very happy to actually see the white russian.
PLEASE keep us updated pics etc etc

pccdrom

Week 5...
Bud sites are in abundance all over the 3 plants. Pistils are nicely developed & resin is forming all over the leaves. I thought the worst after cutting an inch of the main stem of 1 of the plants, but it has accelerated growth around the cut...
DSC00171.jpg

The leaves are still a nice green & there are not any signs of major nute burn. The 3 main colas are formng nicely, & a few side branches which are as tall as main stems look as if they will hold a nice amount of bud.
The res has been changed
DSC00178.jpg

a fresh 20l of ph tap water has been added.
it also included
DSC00167.jpg

20ml Mother Earth bloom, 25ml (each) sensi A & B, 80ml Big Bud, 20ml Carboload, 10ml B52, 5ml (each ) Humic & Fulvic acid. This left the EC at 2.0. High yes, these plants have had it too easy up to now. The Ph was abt 6 so i reduced it to 5.0 as i expect it to rise.
The roots of the 3 plants have formed a thick layer on the tray following the spreader mat into the res...
DSC00179.jpg

I ensure that these roots in the res rest ontop of the air tube. I believe this helps nutrient uptake, may be wrong.
This is 1 of the side branches as tall as the main cola in the middle plant it sits directly under the HPS & has been burnt badly....
DSC00170.jpg
There is only an inch between the glass of the coolshade & the area which has been burnt. I have been moving the branch to try & keep it out the hot spot. Hopefuly it wont get worse. This week i am hoping for an acceleration in bud formation, This is the mid point of flowering for this strain (i think) so things should be speeding up, or am i just been over xcited?
These plants are now getting a lot more attention from me & seem to be responding positively, even when im pruning leaves there is still a noticeable change in the plants, like they dont go into shock. Trying to ease off handling the plants too much but at the same time im trying to keep the canopy as open as poss. until the next update....
Photo0012.jpg

pccdrom

All plants drank a lot overnight, they are not showing any signs of burn due to the EC, so to keep it that way, I topped up the res with ph water.
leftcola.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

DSC00184.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

spiritlevel

They look really good pc.. keep up the big food and those phat pistil sites will reward you with copious calyx development... I can see you getting more than me per plant just through to their physical appearance. Has calyx development started? I started overdriving mine as soon as my first few calyxes developed.. for me it was totally experimental as to when to start overdriving... Maybe next time I may use big bud for a longer period..

Failing that, it wil be connosieur in place of sensi, but the exact same regime... or maybe even a test patch along side ... mmmmm well I don't know what I'm goin to do yet, but that shyt looks stinking good!!

spiritlevel

just spotted the 9 finger leaves.. that's amazing considering mines only went up to 7 fingers at best... that's some serious bud in the wardrobe, I hope your new comer proves to be as, or more, successful

pccdrom

spiritlevel said:
They look really good pc.. keep up the big food and those phat pistil sites will reward you with copious calyx development... I can see you getting more than me per plant just through to their physical appearance. Has calyx development started? I started overdriving mine as soon as my first few calyxes developed.. for me it was totally experimental as to when to start overdriving... Maybe next time I may use big bud for a longer period..

Failing that, it wil be connosieur in place of sensi, but the exact same regime... or maybe even a test patch along side ... mmmmm well I don't know what I'm goin to do yet, but that shyt looks stinking good!!

Calyx on a few has started, I have decided to give them till next sat, b4 making my final decision on when to start overdrive, If on sat the bud development has really started to kick in then yes next sat will be overdrive instead of Big Bud, however if i feel they could do with another week of Big Bud then thats wot will happen.
Im running low on Sensi, ive decided i aint purchasing no more, (right now) gonna see out this cheesy grow, & purchase some connosieur. Time to take a step up.
thanks for checking into the cheesy thread...

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Your buds are looking sweet bro, they look great even out of focus, that is how nice they are

WHatever you are doin keep it up

pccdrom

Dr Dog said:
Your buds are looking sweet bro, they look great even out of focus, that is how nice they are

WHatever you are doin keep it up
lol. mobile phone pics, really need digital cam. try & take some better pics later.
thanks for looking anyway.

Dr Dog

Veteran
My pleasure dude. A wise man, that I now call a very good friend from ICmag, once told me " there are better things to spend your money on than a camera, so your growbros can see pics of your weed" A little life advice

Don't worry about it man, I can see your buds well enough to see you know what you are doin!

pccdrom

i like to see the buds clearly. i still look at pics from my last grow. gonna post a couple... gimme a min

Dr Dog

Veteran
Nice looking buds

I grew out a few runs of Ak47 in teh past, was my first plant I tried. I only moved on from teh AK due to my desire to try something new

pccdrom

Dr Dog said:
Nice looking buds

I grew out a few runs of Ak47 in teh past, was my first plant I tried. I only moved on from teh AK due to my desire to try something new
the buds were not dense enough.
if i had a choice i would still be growing ak, was given these cheese cuttings in a hurry.

pccdrom

Due to been a little drunk & very stoned, i did not check my plants last night.
Well i have now & there is a major prob with that 1 branch that got burned. I have been trying to keep it out the "hot spot" which was causing severe burning. The leaves & tip of this branch have been burned very badly. I removed wot i thought was too badly burned, It wasnt very nice to look at on my plants (not that its nice now i have removed them)
DSC00194.jpg

DSC00193.jpg

DSC00192.jpg

I do not like removing any of my plants. I am not happy!!!!
This is the area now i have removed burnt leaves & tip...
DSC00208.jpg

DSC00207.jpg