What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CheeseHaze and DieselHaze test run

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Lovely grow-log, man. Bring on the updates! : )

Peace
G81

ok will do, glad youre enjoying it.

Nice way to begin my day looking at these lovely ladies.
Keep up the great work and I look forward to your smoke report after a nice cure.
mg

yeah the smoke report should be fun, maybe i can get a couple of mates to help fill one out. before that we still have to let them finish...

here we have them at:

Day 63 of 12/12

CheeseHaze
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

afgdHaze
picture.php

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That stacking cheese haze pheno is lookin sick to me man! Bet the smells are amazing :D
Thx for sharing :wave::tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey again Critter,

the smell is so fine that i literally can't wait, lol. took another 3 lower branches for early testing/enjoyment hehe. after the nice taste of the afgdxhaze early sample i just couldn't resist having some early cheese haze to puff.

after looking at some magnification i noticed quite some amber trich heads showing on the afg.dHaze, the cheese haze on the other hand has just the occasional amber head so far. but i do believe i will begin flush phase very soon. then slowly start harvesting the ripest ladies first, leaving the slower ones as long as they need. there are already a few plants from both crosses that look like you could harvest them, while others are still snow white in the pistil hair department and have yet to show swelling in the calyxes.

Byron7

You've made an awesome jungle in there, am sure the strain will rock.Good luck with your harvest.. Enjoy ur beautifull plants bro.

PEACE

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
update

update

thanks Byron7, i'm pretty happy with it too : )

been puffing n some early samples and that stuff is rocking my world. nothing makes me quite as happy as harvesting a grow of plants that are dank as hell to smoke. the feeling of having produced that quality level is just some thing special. every toke has me grinning in smug self satisfaction lol. so funny when it's all in the genetics mostly eh? but how can one not feel proud of what those girls do in those 3 months...

Day 70 of 12/12

day 66 lower branch tester
picture.php

diesel haze side
picture.php

first cheesehaze to be chopped
picture.php

picture.php

dieselhaze
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How did this play out?? Which pheno was your favorite? How was the 420 gathering? Well done sir

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
this is the grow that really got me addicted to these crosses. i actually have a bunch of pics from the harvesting that i never uploaded. i guess i should get it done. to be honest it was impossible to declare a favorite as too many of them were very similar. as i didnt take any clones i didnt feel the need to keep to much track of the phenotypes. i'm still smoking the left overs from that harvest and can't wait to get a top up.

420 was totally awesome, was a really nice year, but alas i didnt get my stash there on time, it was stuck on the way and only arrived the day i was leaving. was a real shame, but there was so much to smoke in such a short time that i didnt need my stash personally, although it would have been fun to share with the members and get their feed back. oh well maybe next year....

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
id love to see those harvest shots if possible these crosses are great. i run buddha cheese and amnesia myself so i can see their traits in a lot of this stuff. Dried shots would be tight too ;)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sorry it took me so long to get them posted, just got side tracked. so here a few done during the harvesting.

picture.php

picture.php

smoking this afghan diesel haze as i type, can't wait for the new batch as it's runing low.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i think i have more, as most of these seem to be the afg d haze, so the cheese haze pics must still be full size. will try get at least a few of the nice ones up soon too. meanwhile the latest run with the bigger plants is looking to produce even nicer sized colas, need to catch them before the lights come on so i can update my current thread.

another nice afghan diesel haze lady...

picture.php

picture.php

B

Bag

just got to smoke some cheese and its some tasty weeds, i bet it crosses fantastic, nice grow !

Latest posts

Latest posts