What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CheeseHaze and DieselHaze test run

greenops

Hey Gaius, great grow you got working with some interesting crosses! And how fortunate that you were able to fix the power outage right on time... hope everything will run smooth from now on. Happy growin!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah cheers mack 10, lets hope it all goes well.

whats up greenops? yeah i had this exact same problem before when i was running 3 lamps, was pretty bad, we loaded the raclete grill on the same circuit as i was running 3 lamps and ventilation on. grill got plugged in where it normally never does lol. anyway after a few hours i noticed power gone to the grow, had to get a mate in to help me fix it. even made a thread about it at the time lol. anyway after that i knew how to replace the wall socket if it blows out. so this time i knew exactly what to do once i realized it was not the fuse and only that wall plug that was dead. in the end they had maybe 24 hours of lights off. i don't think they even noticed it.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
keep missing the lights...

keep missing the lights...

Day 43 of 12/12

as you can see i keep missing the moments before the lights come on to take pics. i hope the light on pics will suffice for now for documentation purposes.

feeding them at ec 1.8 at the moment and letting the ph anywhere between 5.7 and 5.9 not too sure if i should leave the ec up so high much longer, but the plants will tell me.

it's really fin now you can start to seethe different pheno types in the flowers.....

afgDxSA side
picture.php

cheesexsa in the corner
picture.php

cheesexsa on the right and afgdxsa on the left
picture.php

afgdxsa side i think
picture.php

picture.php

greenops

yea we learn all kinds of other things besides growing lol

those ladies are coming along nicely bro. Having different phenos is always exciting.

May I ask, how do u post pictures blown up like that?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Rock solid testing, those tops are going to fill-in pretty soon.
G81

cheers man, they do seem to be coming along ok. i regret not taking clones from the females at this stage, lol. still a mate of mine who's opening up a clone production is planning to search this cross for a keeper, so i'll be able to get clones of it from him in future. still one of these days i will have to search out my own mum of the afgd x sa cross. it seems to have great potential too from the smell of some of the resin i have high hopes. just think that clones of these ladies are needed to really show their full potential. specially flowering time will be reduced when running directly from clones. for all that it's great fun not knowing 100% what you will get with seeds.

yea we learn all kinds of other things besides growing lol

those ladies are coming along nicely bro. Having different phenos is always exciting.

May I ask, how do u post pictures blown up like that?

yeah very true, you end up investigating and learning about all kinds of stuff as a grower.

can't wait to start testing the different phenos, it's gonna be a fun session, will invite a few mates around for a testing session once they are dried and cured a few weeks. the bubble hash alone from the cheese should be pretty special, even more when mixed with the afgdxsa trim and popcorn.

just go to your album and click the pic you want, to full size, at the bottom of the full size pic page you will find 2 urls, the bottom one has img tags, copy that whole url and paste it in your post. you can view one pic after the other in your album and copy the urls from each as you go and paste it to your post. only disadvatage is that pics posted like that can be seen even if you are not logged in to icmag, while pics posted as attachments on thumb prints will not show up to a non signed in user.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hey Maximo!

long time no see brotha Max, hope all is going good as ever...

i have a ton of seeds of both of these crosses. that's why i wasn't to worried about keeping clones, but in the end it would make things easier and faster in future, so i regret it now. just means i will have to do the whole selection grow again. although i'm kinda hopping my mates clone production site will supply any future Cheese x SourAmnesia clones i need. he is doing a selection grow to find a good mum as we speak.

for the rest bring on the harvest

Maximo

Good to see you to Gaius, all is well and my grows are getting bigger all the time.

Good to hear that you have a cloner off site, gotta protect the strain, I'm still doing mine on site, trying to change that though and get one like you, it would help me expand my op, hey, i got another question for you, I'm buying a bubblenow 20gal (80l) size, do you know anything about them? as the hash mod i would think you heard a little about them?.

Also, a friend of mine is in Vancouver BC visiting his family right now, and picking me up seeds, got my fingers crossed, i got a new camera and will maybe post up in the future what he brings me?.

Peace out

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the bubble now is just a bigger version of the camping washing machine, you are better off getting an ordinary top loading washing machine, you can do bigger batches that way you just have to make sure you can control the length of the washing cycles. but to be honest i still haven't gotten a washing machine for making bubble, still use the old way with the bucket and ladle to stir. i'm not running many lights at all at the moment, the one place i'd like to do more is giving me one problem of one kind after the other.

are you coming to the 420 this year man?

anyway when it comes right down to it every time i see hash made in those bubbleators and bubblenow machines it is top quality and it is always reported on what a great time saver it is. the hash is in contact with water for the shortest time possible using the machine.

i'm sure when i finally get it together and get one, i will no longer let so much trim accumulate anymore before turning it in to bubble.

Maximo

Yeah, my wife comes home and says, sweetie, whats in the washer, and I say, I'm just washing my marijuana, she says, o..k...but thats my job.

Sorry to hear about the problem(s), I can relate lol, knowing you, you will get it worked out soon, i hope.

No 420 this year, I do dream of getting back again on that date every year :( , i got a vegas trip next month, and another trip back to vegas in june for the WSOP (World Series Of Poker), thats going to eat all of my saved funds up, the WSOP is expensive to play in.

You said "Accumulate" thats my problem to, I'm only making a 5gal run each month and I have so much extra material each month building up, I probably have enough to do at least 6-8 runs through the 20gal size, more than I want to do by hand lol, and the amount of bubble generated will easily pay for the bubblenow machine, seems like a win for me? I hope.

I'm making chili for dinner, gotta go bro, ill be back in a few days.

Later Mon

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hehe Vegas eh? i did see your jackpot screen shots, lol. nice one!

yeah not letting the hash making materials accumulate is a win win. i should really go out and get one now and finally catch up a bit.

anyway time for a few more pics, it's day 52 of 12/12 now, the resin smell is fantastic, so many phenos, it will be heaven at the harvest testing session.

picture.php

afgDxSA
picture.php

cheesexsa
picture.php

i think from now on the cheese x sour amnesia will be called cheese haze. a bit shorter to type, hehe.

picture.php

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
continued from above...

continued from above...

Day 52 of 12/12

seems like they are speeding towards the end sprint....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
day 52 of 12/12

day 52 of 12/12

Afg.Dhaze and CheesHaze @ Day 52 of 12/12

fastest cheese haze phenotype by my estimate
picture.php

compact cheese haze phenotype
picture.php

another cheesehaze phenotype
picture.php

and there we have it for day 52 of 12/12 will be most interesting to see how much longer they intend to flower. as i have no idea what to expect i will have to keep feeding lightly till i see a good amount of ripe trichome heads, then i'll do a massive flush till return ec is 0.6 or less and harvest 5 days later. the plants don't much like this treatment, but the end product become twice as palatable when this treatment is used in coco.

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
Why I didn't found this before? sorry if i'm late........ahahahahha

have a beautiful & green week end!

Nice way to begin my day looking at these lovely ladies.
Keep up the great work and I look forward to your smoke report after a nice cure.
mg