What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

checking out new strains~

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Great looking grow pm! How many millimeters of rain ur way mate? We got 120 in those 2 days. Big outdoor mummas loved it.

hay mate , yeah bit rain , not as much as up top where you prob are . see your plants you got it happening :) leave anything else for msg your nearly there 50 posts you need

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

thanks tony. :)

nearly all seeded up here . few strains to go but for the most part . i,ve hit what i wanted . few extra branches on some plants just to make sure there,s plenty .

i do have round 2 coming up though . the sssdh , malawi X black lime and the dragons blood . be week or two off .

though i have the lucky charms to hit . not having a male is a bummer . i,m just not sure what to put it with . nothing really matches in my eyes .

plenty of unseeded stuff too . so will hopefully be a nice finish .

Last edited:
Just had a chance to read thru u gots prime over there bb! Wow mate you gotta knock that lucky charms up. Black lime or AOG. The dragons blood and red Hindu look like great structure for outdoors here.

St. Phatty

That's a really cool garden.

Have any birds built their nests inside it yet ?

I have birds flying into my living room all the time. Have to sort of guide them outside.

One little guy tried to fly out through a window. Knocked him out.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Just had a chance to read thru u gots prime over there bb! Wow mate you gotta knock that lucky charms up. Black lime or AOG. The dragons blood and red Hindu look like great structure for outdoors here.

i,m looking for something thats going to pull 5 - 10 plant . doesn't mold easily . open structure for air flow stacks like a MF . and obviously potent . i,m actually thinking the AOG x SILVER LOTUS may produce something rather nice . but i,ll be spoiled for choice . its going to be extremely hard to decide .

the pink lotus keeps calling me . extreme vigour in the male i have . its known for its outdoor quality . i actually have a very special one . i noticed it from the very start . i think i could have found something very unique here . i,m keeping her under wraps atm . she has been hit with the PL pollen . but i,m keeping some of it seedless . i need to see what it will produce and i can't do that full of seed . i actually spoke to bodhi about this very girl back when she was 30 days old :) while quizzing him on the pink lotus . you don't see any grows or anything on it . a lot of bodhi gear is untapped though i think . people are still working out what fits where , theres so many strains .

i mentioned in the bodhi sharing thread , that silver mountain is also an great out door plant .i,m defiantly making some more beans of them . when they get here . running out of time the clocks ticking . the seasons coming to an end . lol

anyways i could rattle on about different strains all day long . i see you like your strains too . anything in particular work well for you ? what sort of number you getting out of those big girls .

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

well i thought we might shake things up a bit , why not hay . got some outdoor grown in native soil . no amendments . just my fert and me and them .

silver mountain f2
IMG_1182.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

i love the smell of silver mountain in the morning :)
IMG_1186.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

some snow leopard f2
IMG_1188.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1193.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Scrappy-doo

Wow both of those look like monster yielders especially that snow leopard! Silver mountain had some real nice phenos in the pack I ran. Any mold? Might need to run some of my f2's this season after seeing this. Great job bb keep'em coming!

B

BAKED_BEANZ

fock scrappy , man ok . well if the thread needs to keep rolling keep rolling we will :)

bit mold in the snow leopard not much . none in the silver mountain . i ordered some more of silver mountain other day . i did,nt make enough f2 last run . i didn't realise what gems they were . i,d take it over the snow leopard any day . but the smoke test isn't in yet . the SN out yielded it though . fuck i got to go tackle more SL tom. lifes tuff :)

some of the silver mountain pheno,s had this crazy menthol smell . i didn't put any time in the last f2 i did . i won't be making that mistake again . shit i don't even no where to start . bodhi your killing me brother with all this fire .

Last edited:

HatchBrew

Veteran
DANG, all caught up and really enjoying all the work, and sharing of your experience and practice here.
The males that I have used have contributed to the plants flowering period, and bud structure more than they have contributed smell, flavor, or physical attributes (leaf shapes, stem style)

Last edited:

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
DANG, all caught up and really enjoying all the work, and sharing of your experience and practice here.
The males that I have used have contributed to the plants, and bud structure more than they have contributed smell, flavor, or physical attributes (leaf shapes, stem style)

To be clear, what do the males contribute in your opinion?

B

BAKED_BEANZ

bay lotus f2 chunky shit it is :) huge yield . fills quick . some pheno,s anyway . be more pics of this to come in month or so . they are making up part of my soil test run . i may sneak a nice male aside and a few girls . i,m out of them seeds . theres some nice pheno,s in them

IMG_1214.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dream beaver f2 . bit fluffy this one . may have been my cross . not sure . but she's of the list in the future .

IMG_1213.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

just few early tops atm . think theres some fire to come. thought i,d keep us busy with some pics while waiting on the greenhouse . things are jumping in there still stretching . we are due for pic in few days i guess .

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

you guys are getting the full tour here , thanks for all the reps people . i,m glad your enjoying . i like to see who,s watching behind the scenes

this is the ancient og i decided to pollinate . she's nice frosty from young age . all here lower branches have been dusted .
IMG_1219.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

heres sneak peak of my special pink lotus girl , i never get colour no matter what strain here . so i,m very excited to see some colouring in her flowers . its only faint atm . but its early days . my mind boggles of whats to come . the other 3 i have have none of that .
IMG_1221.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

swamp boys , summer breeze f2 testers . lots of vigour .
IMG_1252.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

bodhi , mountain temple f2 tester, thats my own weather station in the pic so i can monitor in the house whats happing. not the gh control board lol
IMG_1249.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

some lemon thai kush / aka beachball . some aficionado in the pines in front of her
IMG_1243.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

purple cheddar

IMG_1237.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

rainbow jones
IMG_1246.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

cheese and chong
IMG_1245.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

red hindu kush ,

IMG_1234.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

black lime reserve , not my keeper . but i had to seed this one . my male has run out of pollen . and my keeper isn't showing enough bud sites . bugger. i did hit her with what she had showing on some branches though(the keeper) . so there will be a few beans from her.
IMG_1247.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

headbanger
IMG_1236.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

bodhi sky lotus , i can't get a good pic of her . she's a great big carpet . pics def don't show her true size .in the back ground sssdh x gsc. and off the the left bodhi , apollo 11 .
IMG_1223.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

from the front , mountain temple f2 testers , then rez sssdh and the back columbian d .
IMG_1228.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

polaris
IMG_1222.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

well theres a few more than haven't made it to the thread yet . i guess theres other tucked away in here also . you start to know where everything is after a while . it is little bit of a maze sometimes when i,m pollinating looking for my target though . lol

Last edited:

HatchBrew

Veteran
To be clear, what do the males contribute in your opinion?

You are right very unclear communication...never was able to finish my thought...yay two kids...

contribute:
flowering period(+/-), bud shape, node length and amount of smell.

don't:
type of smell, stem/leaf attributes, plant size

I could be wrong, just sharing my observations over the limited amount of chucking I've done.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts