What's new

Check This Out!!! How do you? do it...

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
that is what am finding out from a few different people i have talked to about the molasses... I still will try a lil experiment...Also thats how i flush and figure now that a majority of folks probably do.. thanx for posting peace..

sack

G

Greyskull

aloha sack

when i first got started/training from my mentor he taught me to flush/water (whatever you want to call the act of puring fluid into the plant) the plant (in coco) with water + 25-50ml Sweet @ ph6.0 for 5-7 days (commercial training please don't hate folks). Well, maybe he didn't 'teach' it rather than said "do this". So when I started my own little op i did it just like i was taught for a good amount of time, and i thought the buds were always good. (I also use sweet during my grow - especially heavy in flower).

then i started flushing with plain water ph 6.0,. and i found the buds burned a little bit cleaner for me, so thats how i flush, now. I like to give my plants a week for flushing, and i'll hit them with water 3-4 times in that week til runoff. works great

i should say that i start dropping my ppms (food concentration) after week 5 from 1300-1400ppm to 900-1100 the week before plain water so that there isn't a whole lot of extra stored up nutes that need to be 'worked out'.

just the way i do things... works well, gotta say.

I should add that IME/O contrary ot popular beliefe with organic soil, flushing is somethign that makes the buds noticeably better. just plain ole phd water seems to make a differenc ei can discern. some may not agree (good for you - keep doing your thing).

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
does anyone have a preference with temperature of the flush water? I suppose real cold or hot would stress the plant...but the cold bring out some colors, and I think that warmer water would help to breakdown more buildup in the soil or whatever. I've always just used room temperature..but maybe I'll give this a try..like cold water right before lights out.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
If i am outdoors i will use hose water and that is usually a lil warmer than room temp. And indoors room temp works.. I wonder if the cold water would help bring out the colors in the nuggies? Anyone done this? peace.

sack

mosess187

howzit brother....cold water for extra colors?, why not my babies are ready for the chop anyhow!....i also have been using blackstrap molasses in my organic soil, i was told it gives the plant added sugars and maybe a lil weight, but i really dont know for sure, as this is my first run with this strain....but i can say these girls are popping with trichs and have a limony skunk smell...pepe-le-pew! i am going to try this cold water therory right now

Latest posts

Latest posts