What's new

Chat is BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KharmaGirl I'm pretty sure DankFrank is referring to DocLeaf's advertisement of seeds for sale in his signature, even if it is one for seed bay. Even Rez isn't doing it like that...

More specifically, I was talking about the fact it was spread out over about 600 lines and took up the whole screen....hahahaha.

I personally LIKE the fact I can jump to his beans via the signature. Makes it very convenient...sure beats people that say, "AWESOME plant, where can I get seeds for that"...to the punchline...

dank.Frank

T

Trinity Gold

I think its funny to see so many people freak out over no chat and there are so few users when it is up..Hmmm

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KharmaGirl I'm pretty sure DankFrank is referring to DocLeaf's advertisement of seeds for sale in his signature, even if it is one for seed bay. Even Rez isn't doing it like that...

I'm innovative :D All part of the FRT awareness campaign 2010. Besides it's healthy to try something new every now and then :joint:

Btw.. fritillary seed collective seeds are exclusive to seedbay,, so there's never any conflict of interest :canabis:

peace peace peace

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honestly, I have plenty more to say...I just feel like I am padding my stats by posting in here....

hmmm...Say, TG...what do you think? Should I make a new handle, just for this thread, so I don't mess up the marketability of my current name, huh, huh, huh...what, what!! :smoke:

:laughing:

dank.Frank

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Hasn't been there when I'm on, at least I can't remember, but that just shows that there are a lot of hours in the day and that was my point.

Nicoli

Veteran
High Nico :) Im doin okay, lets puff :D
hows your basil doin?? hehe

Damn I harvested that stuff like a month ago! I got some lil jars filled with it :D I think I ended up getting like 3-4 cups worth.. from 2 lil dinky plants. :D

Also my sweet corn turned into friggin mutants.. i think from the heat.. lots of ears of corn with half the kernels missing and very small :<

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SMOKE SURVEY ?????????????????

mixed kif from my buddies tub these sides,,, mmmm :friends: :canabis:

Nicoli

Veteran
Puffin on some SCCJ , blynx gear. 0day shit. hot like fire. if you aint got it. you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts