What's new

charlie sheen roast

kamyo

Veteran
Gotta love Norm. His jokes are always terrible, but he somehow pulls it off. Even on Weekend Update, the punchlines were so poorly delivered, but he can get away with it.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
tough to beat DM roasts

tough to beat DM period... even in death

I think it's cool that Tony Bennett found a following of young fans. I guess they missed Dean because he lived too hard and died too soon.

Even the 70s DM tv show was some of the best entertainment in Hollywood. Dean was top shelf as was every guest on his shows.

Bunz

Those NY Friar Club roasts are the best. Dean Martin MC'ing..............The wife bought me a bunch of them for Xmas a few years back. IMO Lucille Ball was the best of the roasters...............I just cry watching her.

It thought the Pam Anderson roast was the best of the new bunch. The way Courtney Love was getting blasted, you'd have thought she was the one getting roasted.

"So tonite is not just the roast of Charlie Sheen, it's also a farewell party for Patrice's foot." So cruel, but funny as hell.............. :D

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Dean Martin made a joke in 1976 about how Abe Vigota would be dead soon... Motherfucker is still doing superbowl commercials.

The only problem with the old roast is the lost meaning behind the 'topical/current event' jokes. Ive heard of half the people, but i dont have a fucking clue what Nipsy Russel is famous for.

Calling Dean Martin a drunk is timeless.

Latest posts

Latest posts