What's new

Chanting Growers Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EasyMyohoDisco

I hope everyone is safe. Please keep us posted if possible of any developments or updates. We are chanting for both of you (and your parents, kids, and grandkids) everyday.
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Thank you for everything Babbas! I hope it's not a permanent departure.

Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

The universe is unfolding the way it should. The lotus reveals all truth. While some things in life make one sad, the best thing one can do is pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep on going.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam myoho renge kyo

Its not our style to post up something like what i said above. Check us out we have been here since 2004 and never once thought of leaving or changing our nicks. We are happy to announce that admin here at ICmag really cares about its members and have worked with us to resolve our problems here at the site and we will be staying. Sorry for the false alarm ... sometimes things are not always what they seem to be. Thanks for being straight up and good people here IC mag admin.... we so much appreciate you.
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo

Its not our style to post up something like what i said above. Check us out we have been here since 2004 and never once thought of leaving or changing our nicks. We are happy to announce that admin here at ICmag really cares about its members and have worked with us to resolve our problems here at the site and we will be staying. Sorry for the false alarm ... sometimes things are not always what they seem to be. Thanks for being straight up and good people here IC mag admin.... we so much appreciate you.
Nam myoho renge kyo

Babba :D I am glad to hear you will be staying with us! hope everything is well with you and mrs B

nam myoho renge kyo!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo

Thank you for posting material from Living Buddhism when the substance used to be more directed to wards faith in the Gohonzon and Nam-myoho-renge-kyo vs. what we read now a days which is mostly directed to wards the Oneness of Mentor and Disciple rather to wards the Oneness of the Person(s) and the Law.

This is my first post here
and many more to come.
pb

Welcome to the Chanting Growers thread pb4ugo. Great to see you post up on our little thread !!

Nam myoho renge kyo

Bonzo

Veteran
Im sure glad things werent what they seemed Babba, glad you and Mrs B are still here, thats an understatement, love you both.

Nam myoho renge kyo
Nam myoho renge kyo
Nam myoho renge kyo

Got my Gohonzon back on monday! Wooooooo Hoooooooo!!

peace love and huge respect my friends!

B

E

EasyMyohoDisco

Music to my ears!

Music to my ears!

Im sure glad things werent what they seemed Babba, glad you and Mrs B are still here, thats an understatement, love you both.

Nam myoho renge kyo
Nam myoho renge kyo
Nam myoho renge kyo

Got my Gohonzon back on monday! Wooooooo Hoooooooo!!

peace love and huge respect my friends!

B
OHHHHHH FUCK YEAH BONZ! WAY TO GO CHIEF!

Sleepy

Veteran
oh no...

oh no...

Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo

wow...sorry i missed this.

i wish the entire Babba family all the best...

happy to hear you are going to stay!!:jump:

you have shared so much with us through the years...it would truly be a loss if either of you were gone.

my sincere warm thoughts go to you and your Family.

XOXO.:blowbubbles:

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No matter how fiercely the rough seas of society threaten to overwhelm you, never ever give up! Have confidence and believe in your strengths and abilities. As long as you've determined never to give up hope, the path before you will most certainly open up!

Daisaku Ikeda

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"The place where the person upholds and honours the Lotus Sutra is the 'place of practice' to which the person proceeds. It is not that he leaves his present place and goes to some other place."

(Ongi kuden - Gosho Zenshu, page 781, The Record of the Orally Transmitted Teachings, page 192) Selection source: "Kyo no hosshin", Seikyo Shimbun, June 17th, 2010

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"This inner sun exists within the lives of all people. In a letter to Nichigen-nyo, the wife of Shijo Kingo, Nichiren Daishonin writes: 'The sun breaks through the pitch-black dark,' and 'The Lotus Sutra is [like] the sun' (WND-1, 315). No matter how great our problems, the moment we chant Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, in accord with the principle of the simultaneity of cause and effect, the sun of the Mystic Law rises in our hearts and the power of the Buddha surges forth from within us.

"Consequently, there is no way that you...will end up unhappy. The more problems you have to chant about and the more hardships you have to challenge, the more you can develop and grow."

SGI Newsletter No. 8018, YOUTH AND THE WRITINGS OF NICHIREN DAISHONIN, Courage--Part 2 [of 2], from the March 29th, 2010, issue of the Seikyo Shimbun, translated June 16th, 2010

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Where there is unseen virtue, there will be visible reward."

(Unseen Virtue and Visible Reward - The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, Vol.1, page 907) Selection source: "Kyo no hosshin", Seikyo Shimbun, June 16th, 2010

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"True victory in this cause can only be achieved when the disciples are serious in their commitment, united in purpose, and pray and take action without begrudging their lives.

"This is the spirit of disciples who inherit the heart of the Lotus Sutra."

SGI Newsletter No. 8016, SGI President Ikeda’s Message, 41st SOKA GAKKAI HEADQUARTERS LEADERS MEETING, Now Is Your Time to Take the Lead!, from the June 4th, 2010, issue of the Seikyo Shimbun, translated June 15th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts