What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chanting Growers Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So happy to see you my friend SoCal. Glad to here things are looking up in the job market. You take care of yourself and get the needed rest on your off time. You know i understand the labor thing:) Love you brother :)
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!

treehuggers

Hello!

Just a quick drop in. Studying these days so hard my head is gonna blow... its 1:30am and still got a few hours of work... oh well. I'm gonna take a chant break and than continue.

Everybody stay well... and NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!!

* Scegy, i need my sweater back! I'm freezing :p

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!

I dont know if you guys have ever seen this site but this is very exciting for me to find . Hope you guys enjoy this as much as we do :wave:
http://www.ikedaquotes.org/
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quotes from the site above

Quotes from the site above

Life is best lived by being bold and daring. People tend to grow fearful when they taste failure, face a daunting challenge or fall ill. Yet that is precisely the time to become even bolder. Those who are victors at heart are the greatest of all champions.
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!

If you guys have never seen this site be sure to drop in and look around. It really is a great site :woohoo:
Don't mean to be double posting I just want to make sure you guys see this. This really is a blessing!!!!!!
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Kmarpa nice to see you drop in. Hope things are going well for you and your loved ones. Come back and see us we love the visits friend!!
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

SoCal Hippy

Veteran
things are moving fast here. just accepted another job working part time for a major corp that could turn into a major future position. will be working 7 days so will not have alot a time to be posting but will be checking in to get the great encouragement that this thread always gives. thanks to everyone here!!!

Nam myoho renge kyo

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey SoCal! Shit! And here I thought the cavalry had arrived! I am so happy for you and hope you know that you are in my prayers each and every day. Congratualtions on the gigs! Pull it all together and don't forget to throw our way some of those great treasures you share, whenever you do get the chance.

I wanted to say hi when you first posted but just didn't have the strength. I don't think I have been as sick as I was last night, in a very long time. Agony! And wouldn't you know it, the rare time we order pizza for diner preceeded the episode.

Still too weak to say much other than, "Hello! Great to see you! Come back as soon as you can."

Take care!

Thomas (High everbody else! Talk to you all real soon!)

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"The greatest evil among evils produces consequences that not only affect the perpetrators personally but extend to their sons, their grandsons, and so on down to the seventh generation. And the same is true of the greatest good among good. The Venerable Maudgalyayana put his faith in the Lotus Sutra, which is the greatest good there is, and thus not only did he himself attain Buddhahood, but his father and mother did so as well. And, amazing as it may seem, all the fathers and mothers of the preceding seven generations and the seven generations that followed, indeed, of countless lifetimes before and after, were able to become Buddhas. In addition, all their sons, their wives or husbands, their retainers, supporters, and countless other persons not only were enabled to escape from the three evil paths, but all attained the first stage of security and then Buddhahood, the stage of perfect enlightenment."

(The Offerings for Deceased Ancesters, page 820) Selection source: SGI President Ikeda's guidance, Seikyo Shimbun, August 13th, 2006

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!

In accordance with the Buddhist principle of three thousand realms in a single moment of life [the all-encompassing nature of each moment], pessimistic thoughts or feelings take form, just as they are, in reality, producing negative results. People who have negative thoughts create effects for themselves that perfectly match their own thinking.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"T" hope today brings you to feel much better then yesterday. Get some rest and dont burn that candle at both ends .
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!

SoCal Hippy

Veteran
Babba..thks for this!

Babba..thks for this!

1) Through this experience, I will become someone who does not doubt the Gohonzon, no matter what happens.

2) As a Bodhisattva of the Earth, I have the mission to experience this, and as a Bodhisattva of the Earth, I have the mission to create a victory.

3) I will share the power of Buddhism with others, even as I grapple with this experience.

4) I won't let my spirits stay down. I won't make a place in my life for negativity to settle.

SoCal Hippy

Veteran
T, thanks for still checking in even tho you feel like 'shit' and I appreciate your sincere efforts to assist me and others to experience the great benefits from chanting Nam myoho Renge Kyo!!!! Get well, my prayers are with you and your family Too.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PTD...I hope you feel better soon!...I'll chant for that tonight :D
Hello to everyone !!
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Bonzo

Veteran
Mornin' my friends, awesome! so many people dropping in! I hope you all have an awesome day!

BTY, im doin much better with my head probs, thank you all for helpin' me smash whats in my way and making it vanish into the sky!!!!

lotta power here, unreal positive energy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome ft100, you feel it yet?

i thankyou for that as well Babba!

hi Mrs Babba!!!!

peace my powerful friends

bonz

>>>>>>>>>>nam myoho renge kyo>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
nam myoho renge kyo

nam myoho renge kyo

whoa ... lol calm it down disco ... unless your a prize fighter of peace
he heh e

: ) ~

:joint:

Hope everyones still feelin those vibes!

Peace

Last edited:

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Through "exerting ourselves in the two ways of practice and study,"*
let's tune in to the rhythm of the Law of the great universe and
commence a powerful and dynamic revolution of our lives!

Daisaku Ikeda.

* "Exert yourself in the two ways of practice and study. Without practice and study, there can be no Buddhism. You must not only persevere yourself; you must also teach others. Both practice and study arise from faith. Teach others to the best of your ability, even if it is only a single sentence or phrase." - "The True Aspect of All Phenomena", WND, page 386

Status
Not open for further replies.