What's new

CH9 mixed Fem, in Canna Coco

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
new pics, a few are being flushed for cutting, and others will b a week or so,.

-=- CH9's
picture.php

-=- ch9
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some take longer then others, but those #7's were faster then ever this round. they have been flushed and are in their dark time before the chop.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics before chop and trim. they are hanging.
i chopped 4 ch9's yesterday, 2 #7's and 2 others. one has some FATTY colas on it. i used my thumb in comparison.

-=- #7
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=- that pictures is cropped. but its more then double the size of my thumb across.

Last edited:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one or 2 more days till they r fully dry. heres a preview of what ill b smoking in about a week.
-=- CH9's hanging.
picture.php

-=- CH9 close up. almost done drying
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NEW CH9's ARE IN!!!

NEW CH9's ARE IN!!!

alright!! :dance013:
its official. shits in!!
and heres the NEW rundown. this is the THREAD REVIVER!! :jump:
more info on each strain is located here
hashgirl 5 pk (deep chunk X vintage 2006)
humboldt 5 pk (local humboldt cut x CH9 Jack33)
super haze 5 pk (SSH X 4pollens(jack33,gbolt, hazexg13,kalimist))
afghani milk 10 pk (vintage 2006 X mazar i sharif)
vantage 10 pk (?indica X vintage 2006 hybrid)
vintage 2006 10 pk. ( power plant / afghani / jack herer inbred)

im trying to figure how much of each i want to start now. im thinking half of each pack. they are all feminized too, so there is no sifting through male, bullshit.

stay tuned, its going to get good AGAIN! :tiphat:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Always been interested in the CH9 genetics. Lookin forward to your fine work with these. It's sure to help me decide on which ones I'll order.

mgk :tiphat:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always been interested in the CH0 genetics. Lookin forward to your fine work with these. It's sure to help me decide on which ones I'll order.

mgk :tiphat:

thanks man,
ch9's are definitely the best value in female seeds. with some nice new crosses.
im excited to get these grown out. i got a good round of plants from seed coming up. i should get a good take, ive been working from clone for awhile now.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I just noticed there's a CH9 forum on here that's locked. What a shame.. these look like some killer genetics and I'm fired up to work some of em. It's a bummer that there's no continuation of that resource. Hopefully, Gypsy and Pete will kiss and make up and open that back up.

mgk :thinking:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea, ive been talking to pete through email. it would be nice to have him here..
if you go through his site, you get a nice choice of feebies, all feminised. newer crosses, hes got auto flowering females now. i might try them out soon.
:tiphat:

all the seeds i started popped, and are in coco. i should see them sprout soon.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
yea, ive been talking to pete through email. it would be nice to have him here..
if you go through his site, you get a nice choice of feebies, all feminised. newer crosses, hes got auto flowering females now. i might try them out soon.
:tiphat:

all the seeds i started popped, and are in coco. i should see them sprout soon.

Regarding the autos... I've had 3 experiences with autos and none of them have been real good. My most recent one was the unexpected auto from Sagarmatha.. yield was pretty good for a plant it's size, but the buzz, and flavor are not there at all. I'm not saying their all bad, but I think you would be disappointed from what your used to. Just a thought..

mgk :smokey:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea i know
they are for a friend, who is doing outdoors this year. they are the only feminised auto flowers ive seen. i rather not have to sift through males.

Latest posts

Latest posts