What's new

CH9 mixed Fem, in Canna Coco

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks alot guys,
maynardG, i cant wait for those whiteberrys too :D

guanito, thanks. i recently got the new camera. and also got some great tips from a friend. since then, ive been getting great pics. im actually surpized how well everything is turning out.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres some #1 after about 3 weeks cure.
and a few of the most recently cut ch9. shes drying, 2 more days.
-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-more of that citral / grape fruit...mm cant wait till shes done drying
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres afew pictures of what i am trimming now.
and one of tent 1. very low on flowering plants now. the heater breaking set me back. i have 3 plants in tent 2 now. 2 half way done, and the other a few weeks in.
also cleaned my e z cloner well, and filled it with cuts. 8 ch9s, about 10 whiteberrys, 2 flying dutchmens, and a few c99 x panama reds.... my multistrain perpetual grow is finally expanding.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have 2 number 7's about a week from finish.
also, mostly number 7 for ch9s in the EZ cloner. and acouple more strains entering the mix. :D

-=- CH9 #7
picture.php

-=- the EZ cloner
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:
tent 1 ch9s are starting to stack up. looking nice.
i have like 7 CH9s in the ez cloner now. and thats the end of them.
as for other happenings, most of tent 1 plants and a few moms, got transplanted to 3 gal smart pots. i cant wait to see how they react to the new pots. :D
-=- tent 1
picture.php

-=-

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:
heres some of the progress of tent 1.

-=- tent 1
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

heres the latest take. 2 ch9 #7's were trimmed today. heres a acouple pictures of the main bud.
-=- ch9 haze
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-

G

guest5703

Damn dude this is dank!!! Those dried buds look really nice bro!!! Very tight and dense by the looks of it! So your already on your next run great work, thats how ya gotta do it bro. Take it easy man, PEACE

John Denco

I have been ....

I have been ....

Impressed by everything that I have learned about CH9 but wanted to know if you would buy another pack, and make it your day to day crop....stable, yields, mold mildew resistant?
JD
Co

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
answer to all is NO.
good smoke once shes dialed in, but i have alot better shit coming around the corner, so CH9's are on their last run in my garden.
You could find something better if you got a spacific strain from CH9. mine was a mixed pack. so i got one choice of each type. if you got a fem 10 pack of his jack, or anything else, im sure you could find a killer pheno. i mean they are the best value in female seeds. $50 for a 10pk. yields were average from seed. 100 - 130g per plant.
as for whats coming up for me...
i got whiteberry, wallyduck C99xpanamaRed, flyingdutchmen skunk, chemd, ECSD, and from dutchgrown. grape sorbert, and mystic gems...

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres some pics from today, later flowering ones are around day 45. the other row, is the last of the CH9's. i also, just put 8 whiteberry's in tent 1.

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=- left side of tent 1. all CH9's day 45
picture.php

-=- right side of tent 1 CH9's and Whiteberry
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehe, they got almost 2 weeks veg, 18/6off.
my cloners full, 24 more whiteberry's coming out of there in acouple days. im going to veg these ones alittle longer, trying to get my cycles down.

thatguy

Shit, lookin damn good, dude!

Nice selection to boot! Ain't nothin like growin several strains at once :joint:

All the best,
TG

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
hehe, they got almost 2 weeks veg, 18/6off.
my cloners full, 24 more whiteberry's coming out of there in acouple days. im going to veg these ones alittle longer, trying to get my cycles down.

Just so you know what to expect, they stretch about 3 1/2 times once you go to 12/12. I flipped mine when they were 10 inches. Last week, it was at 21 inches after 2 weeks of 12/12. At week 3 +1 day, they were at 35 inches! That was 14 inches (I know you're good at math, but you might be stoned) in 8 days! I had a Swiss Cheese cross that was at 19 inches and in 8 days was up to 36 inches! I sure hope that one's done stretching.. I cant get much taller than that before I start to get scorching of the tops... Lookin good dood!

mgk :wave:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys.

i have a whiteberry almost at week 2 of flowering. i can see what you mean.

ill be starting my multi strain thread any day now. ill get some good pictures of the one further along.
thanks again :wave:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres some CH9's getting close to harvest, a few weeks left on them.

-=- CH9
picture.php

-=- same
picture.php

-=- CH9 #7 day 42
picture.php

-=- same
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts