What's new

cg farms new indoor op

v1ru5

LOL posted with the 'noid account first...

But congrats from the win from this account too...

It's kind of funny that now you're hiding under a new nickname, now that I took my OverGrow one back! Well life is about cycles isn't it :biggrin:

ThaCollieMann

what are you talking about...this is the only name ive ever gone by ..its my real name..my name on facebook and my name in the community....maybe you have me confused with someone else? anyways i just got back from the emerald cup..was a blast... #3rdgenfam for the win..we took home 1-8th place with our 8 solventless entrys...my boy b put it down and made us proud...team zkittlez for the win ...got 5 and 6th place for flowers too turn up for always!!!

ThaCollieMann

heres the alien at the start of week 5

heres the alien at the start of week 5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ThaCollieMann

legends og start of week 5 and a pic of all the ogs under one light

legends og start of week 5 and a pic of all the ogs under one light

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

my ogs under one light

picture.php

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have nothing to say, everything was downhill after that picture of the beautiful dog :D

Room looks great, coming along nicely. That one top looks sad so close to the light :p

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
:tiphat:i left em in your rep box bro. looks fucking spot on healthy, great looking stack. enviable results for sure. i bet youre itchin to fill the rest of those tables. i am excited to see this get unleashed at max capacity with the dank youre working with.

Latest posts

Latest posts