ThaCollieMann

quick update

quick update

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
nice this is a super sweet set up. i like how you rigged the leds.
veeerrrrrrrryyyyy iiiiinttterrrrrrrrrrreeersssstiinnng.
gonna be an ablaze up in there im sure.

ThaCollieMann

yea boi

yea boi

well ive had one hardship after the other ive ran into..and because of where im located its not always easy to get an electrician or an hvac tech out to the spot..but im moving along as best as possible..letting my plants veg a lil longer never hurt anyone anyways lol

ThaCollieMann

So ill have two six k rooms one half led half hps...the other all led....gonna be an interesting excitement...trying to grt away from the ac and power bills without losing quality or yield

Morcheeba*

Veteran
nice build out and your dog didnt look the happiest either.

like everyone else i cant wait to see the rooms filling up and rocking.

peace

ThaCollieMann

nice build out and your dog didnt look the happiest either.

like everyone else i cant wait to see the rooms filling up and rocking.

peace

thanks brotha ...yea i know he had just ran around mendo for the last couple months and was not happy about going back to so cal lol

ThaCollieMann

fuck i gotta post the newest pics...fucking plants are beasting under these lights..cant say shit for weight but i been growing og for a minute..not saying im the shit but i know og at this point..and ive never ever seen anything stop stretch like this my nodes have never been tighter... posting pics tonight or tomorrow

v1ru5

I've seen some good shots on the LUSH thread, this should be at least as bomb as that!

Good luck!

Mikenite69

Veteran
Subbed!! Been dying to see a good lush grow. You have a ton of those bad boys damn! I kinda wish you did a all hid room versus all lush room to see what pulls more. But I understand you want to save dough and who doesn't so rock on.

ThaCollieMann

yea boi

yea boi

sorry guys i been caught up with the secret cup nationals ..just won conniseurs choice for my og solventless!!!! i have pics of the garden and everything coming tonight scouts honor

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
big ups bro
congrats on the win.
congrats on the smooth transition in your new spot. those plants are lookin fuckin proper.
time to crush it, looks like youre already there.
super dope set up.