1 cup compost
1 teaspoon superswell 0-7-0 guano mixture
1 teaspoon moles asses
5 teaspoons high end worm castings

Bubbled for 25 hours

Last edited:

tngreen

Veteran
awesome job as always strain searcher! how far along are these? very nice pics too, waht kind of camera are those with?

S

strain_searcher

I think about 34 days flower. They were tiny when I flipped them so I am not sure how much that slows the finish. I use a Nikon D50 and for macs I use an old 105 macro lens from 1977.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Mmmmmmmmmm!!!! Damn those are frosty and look tasty a ever! Maybe one day I'll get a strain from ya to grow out my box... :smoweed:

S

strain_searcher

Thanks looks like some fat buds so for for cfl. besides that one burn from some shittacycle they love the other teas.

S

strain_searcher

here is what i fed them yesterday.

48 hour brew

castings
guano 0-7-0
like 5 tablespoons compost- yum smelled so good
moles asses
oh almost forgot there was also some fresh dried seaweed in there the plants love it!

final tea smelled like laundry raisins :joint:

Last edited:

vodoochild

Nice update ss, those buds are fattening up. Whats the smell on the bubbledust? I had some of those seeds i lost when i mailed them back from the dam :( I guess ill just live vicariously thru you :)

S

strain_searcher

Smell is slightly fruity ad to be honest nothing special so far. I am hoping a long cure will bring something out. Also its not very stable each pheno is a tad different and there were like 5. The 2 I like one is satvivaish and the other an indica pheno both look to yield pretty well.