What's new

Celtics VS Lakers: Championship Bout 2010!

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Here we go Celtics...

Here we go Celtics...

no rebounds, no rings.

Rebounds, stops, and shots. That's all we need.

67742_Celtics_Big_Four_Basketball.jpg

Gonna be some jubilation in bean town tonight. :party:

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mindgames...
For the Celtics practice yesterday, the Staples Center scoreboard was still displaying the final point tally from Game 6 of the NBA Finals the night before:
picture.php

only a few hours away from hoisting up #16!!!
Lets go Lakers!!!!
picture.php

picture.php

this is gonna be a great game!!!

emmy75

I am still sticking with Artest. If Artest shows up tonight and plays all out, agressive, focused and determined the LAKESHOW will win this game hands down.

Then the LAPD gotta put the city on lockdown.

HorseMouth

Hey all. GReat thread from the Get-go! Glad to have participated, gonna BBQ up a fresh Rib-Eye, pour a shot or two of Pappy Van Winkle and enjoy me Banner number 18.

Thanks for the Memories Lakers, It would have been a lot less fun if was the Suns.

I'm looking at you GreySkull.

Who will be the Cedic Maxwell of Today's game? Rasheed? Davis?

Peace!

H

Hal

I called it in the first post...Celtics in 7!

All those actors sitting in the seats gonna get a gooooood tear duct workout tonight!

Perk, since he went down, been talking to Baby 24/7 how he got to be the man in game 7. How ya think Baby is feeling tonight? 300 lbs of hulk muscle looking for rebounds...watchout Lamar, that's a train coming your way!

Sheed, that wiley veteran, that douchebag who dogged it through the regular season, who kept saying he's too old to get excited about playing in meaningless games, who promised different things during the post-season party....Sheed spoke the truth, and don't be surprised if he brings his A+ game tonight.

Ray Allen, he been waiting to bust out for a few games now...last game he broke out of his shooting slump....what's going to happen tonight?

So much is riding on Rondo. Please bring it tonight dude. And...lets not forget the KG factor and the Paul Pierce factor, each of whom can take over a game.

Holy shit, this is going to be a contest for the ages.

I feel good....but I do have my fingers crossed. :)

bentom187

Veteran
i seen something on nesn or espn where it showed a graph of the country and what states support what team like 85% of the country beleives lakers are gonna take it,get ready for one of the biggest upsets in recent times. :clover:

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
45 minutes or so until tip off...
and we're on our way to starting the 10-11 seasopn just like the 09-10 season - hanging another league championship banner and a ring ceremony.
Go Lake Show!!!!

dachieftan

whoever can put up a better Defense will win this game. I like Glen davis wide body in the paint style. Reminds me of Charles Barkley in his prime. Whoever gets the most rebounds will win IMO

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LA cant buy a free throw
both teams are playing awesome defense
this is the best game fo the series by far
sink these Kobe!!!!!

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Chick Hearn said:
This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jell-O's jigglin'

Repeat Champions of The National Basketball Association!!!!

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh man did i call that about 25 seconds too early.

oops......

LOL