What's new

Celtics VS Lakers: Championship Bout 2010!

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where's greyhaven at? CUz I love watching all the Lakers fans STILL not get it. Your one player (Kobe) cannot defeat an entire Celtic team.

Im here huckleberry lol

Lake Show - Kobe, Pau & friends, are gonna bring it tonight and take game 6. Not that I am excited to see the series go 7 (I would have much preferred a 4 game finals sweeo lol) but Boston has struggled this year at away games across the country on short rest.... the Lakers are gonna take it to them and we're all gonna be looking at a historic game 7.
and dont forget bean town fans Boston has had trouble closing teams out on the first try....

Theres nothing TO get - we've always known Kobe cannot do it by himself, much like neither can garnett or allen or pierce... tis got to be a collective effort... its truely a team game no matter how great an individual. It will be a collective effort by the Lakers tonight, we'll maybe see some of the "good" mr kardashian even - hes the dude thats got to show up (glad i havent seen his crappy tacobell commercial in a bit hehe).
It should be a great game 6...

LETS GO LAKERS!!!!!

we got this
picture.php

Japanfreakier

Veteran
I got to go to work and I know I'm not going to be able to concentrate. Hopefully come back from work and roll a blunt to celebrate.

Cheerful

Im here huckleberry lol

Lake Show - Kobe, Pau & friends, are gonna bring it tonight and take game 6. Not that I am excited to see the series go 7 (I would have much preferred a 4 game finals sweeo lol) but Boston has struggled this year at away games across the country on short rest.... the Lakers are gonna take it to them and we're all gonna be looking at a historic game 7.
and dont forget bean town fans Boston has had trouble closing teams out on the first try....

Theres nothing TO get - we've always known Kobe cannot do it by himself, much like neither can garnett or allen or pierce... tis got to be a collective effort... its truely a team game no matter how great an individual. It will be a collective effort by the Lakers tonight, we'll maybe see some of the "good" mr kardashian even - hes the dude thats got to show up (glad i havent seen his crappy tacobell commercial in a bit hehe).
It should be a great game 6...

LETS GO LAKERS!!!!!

we got this
picture.php

Greyskull, I could not have said it any better!!!

Celts, You're in OUR HOUSE now..... LAKERS ALL THE WAY!!! :headbange:headbange:headbange:headbange:jump::jump:

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry to see kendrick perkins go down with the knee injury. freak injury.
you never want to see anyone get hurt.... hope hes okay for next season....
whats up with sheed already getting 3 fouls.. hope he can keep his cool hes a single T away from being suspended for game 7...

Thursday is gonna be epic.

H

Hal

Hey! Don't count your chickens before they hatch Greyskull! Ya ever see those games where one team has an huge lead at halftime and after the break the team winning by a mile gets complacent and the other team comes back.....

That might happen.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh i know it can happen
happened to the lakers vs boston in game 4 08 finals....
but we had vlad rad starting and walton playing significant minutes.

but that was then.

this is now.

game 7 thursday night 9e/6p

gonna be a killer ending to a great finals.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
That's fine. I was looking forward to today but damn... Game 7, gotta have max drama...

Thursday is going to be HISTORIC (again)

Ya ever see those games where one team has an huge lead at halftime and after the break the team winning by a mile gets complacent and the other team comes back.....

That might happen.

Any real Laker fan is more than familiar with this scenario *grumble*

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chick Hearn said:
This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jell-O's jigglin'

Heres a preveiw (errrrr.... REPEAT) of what we're gonna see Thursday night after the 4th quarter horn goes off in downtown hoop dojo...
picture.php

and dont worry bean town fans ya'll still have a parade for being 2009/2010 Eastern Conference Champs. You have a lot to celebrate in beating Dwade & Lebron & Dwight this year.

We are not losing game 7 in our house. Not in this Finals. Especially not to Boston. We are the better team. We have the best player. Phil will be 48-0 when winning game 1. We are the Lakers baby!!!!

We will be REPEAT champions.

discuss....

Cheerful

We are not losing game 7 in our house. Not in this Finals. Especially not to Boston. We are the better team. We have the best player. Phil will be 48-0 when winning game 1. We are the Lakers baby!!!!

We will be REPEAT champions.

discuss....

LOL, to paraphrase you, there's nothing TO discuss!!!
LAKERS WIN LAKERS WIN LAKERS WIN

H

Hal

Celtics take game 7.

No need to get all exclamation pointy.

Celtics take game 7.

I'm glad we got blown out tonight. This will put the lakers in a frame of mind much more conducive to coming into game 7 over confident...no matter how much Kobe demands the team not to do that. Can't help but lead to a bit of over confidence.

On the opposite side, the Celtics are gonna be pissed. They will come out with maximum effort in game 7, and there is no way that there shots don't fall better than tonight. Celts had a ton of shots where the roll just didn't go there way tonight, and the Lakers were getting the rolls.

It will be an epic contest...one for the ages. Celtics in 7.