What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Celtic Stone seeds.

nugget23

Hiya, guys. I'm Hashist, aka RacerX.

I'm running Celtic Stone's "Celtic Hash" strain right now. I received the old-stock beans as a gift recently. First run, three-four weeks into flower. I don't really have much to share on that yet. BUT...

I've tried to find information about Celtic Stone Seeds. The breeder apparently was a guy who went by the handle "deadvet." I believe it was an Australian company. There were a few folks who grew out just about everything he put out. Matanuska Valley has some excellent Celtic Stone Seeds grows posted. You'll find another complete Double Stone grow here:

http://************/cvwb5ke

The grower there copied the Celtic Stone Double Stone's lineage from deadvet's strain description. I can't find the original, but I do recall finding it during some research I was doing about a year ago. Anyway, here is Double Stone's lineage:

deadvet named all of his gear himself, I believe. I've never been able to determine the lineage of his Celtic Stone strain, but it was the cornerstone of his breeding stock. IMO, deadvet never really identified his breeding stock well - his Celtic Hash, for example, was simply described as "Celtic Stone x Hash Plant." What hash plant, right?

Anyway, I hope these clues help. You CAN find more info, but you have to be patient in your research. While I was never motivated to pursue the quest any further, the info is out there.
Reviving old thread but ch is Cs x sensi hp (been corrected) from memory. I made it but was a long time ago 😂

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts