What's new

Celtic Stone seeds.

nugget23

Hiya, guys. I'm Hashist, aka RacerX.

I'm running Celtic Stone's "Celtic Hash" strain right now. I received the old-stock beans as a gift recently. First run, three-four weeks into flower. I don't really have much to share on that yet. BUT...

I've tried to find information about Celtic Stone Seeds. The breeder apparently was a guy who went by the handle "deadvet." I believe it was an Australian company. There were a few folks who grew out just about everything he put out. Matanuska Valley has some excellent Celtic Stone Seeds grows posted. You'll find another complete Double Stone grow here:

http://************/cvwb5ke

The grower there copied the Celtic Stone Double Stone's lineage from deadvet's strain description. I can't find the original, but I do recall finding it during some research I was doing about a year ago. Anyway, here is Double Stone's lineage:

deadvet named all of his gear himself, I believe. I've never been able to determine the lineage of his Celtic Stone strain, but it was the cornerstone of his breeding stock. IMO, deadvet never really identified his breeding stock well - his Celtic Hash, for example, was simply described as "Celtic Stone x Hash Plant." What hash plant, right?

Anyway, I hope these clues help. You CAN find more info, but you have to be patient in your research. While I was never motivated to pursue the quest any further, the info is out there.
Reviving old thread but ch is Cs x sensi hp (been corrected) from memory. I made it but was a long time ago 😂

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts