What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Celebrities ever come to IC mag?

tbc OG said:
Well, in terms of privacy, if someone was famous they could grow and smoke without anyone knowing where as if they buy at least one person is going to know.

And plus...its fun. If I was loaded I would love to set up a $15,000 grow-op. Imagine what you could do with unlimited funds.

Ok, by celebrity I assume you mean already rich. Why on earth would a rich person grow their own herb? It makes no sense. It's actually quite stupid to risk throwing away their career on something they could get more easily from an acquaintance.

The thought that growing is less risky than having an associate hook them up is pretty ridiculous. Thats what they have "people" for.

"They would grow because it's a great hobby."

That's very funny. If they want to grow for fun, they're going to grow something legal.

So this thought makes no sense on the following grounds:

-uneconomical (their time would be better spent making lots of cash than trying to grow an ounce of mj).

-Risk/Reward makes absolutely no sense. Growing plants can be considered fun by some, but thats just ridiculous.

-They can get every type of weed under the sun from the good hookups they have from being a celeb.

I'm sure there's a celebrity that grows their own, but that's .01% of pot smoking celebs. And it's going to be Larry the Cable Guy, or someone like that.

G

If I had money like that. I wouldnt pay someone to have the Fun. Fuck that that. I would ju8st have a 10,000 dollar grow room for my 6 flowering plants.

G

why would a rich person grow their own? how do you think you get rich? by paying other people to do stuff?

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Well, if the deep pocket set checks in, I'm available to do a build, setup and grow gig for 100K, plus expenses for a six month gig.
H

NOKUY

Veteran
I'm Dave Mirra....GREENville NC representin'!!!

"Fantomas"...were all famous...I thought u knew man

S

sow the seeds

Yukon no way! I'm ryan nyquist and I never even knew you were on this board dave!:chin:

Lets go smoke a j and do some flairs. :joint:

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Im here :wave:
lordbob.jpg

And i grow for all the celebs

NOKUY

Veteran
sow the seeds said:
Yukon no way! I'm ryan nyquist and I never even knew you were on this board dave!:chin:

Lets go smoke a j and do some flairs. :joint:

RYAN!!!...WTF ...your here too....hell yah man!

I just rolled a fatty...lets ride bro! :woohoo:

S

sow the seeds

NOKUY said:
RYAN!!!...WTF ...your here too....hell yah man!

I just rolled a fatty...lets ride bro! :woohoo:

Hell yea I do. Your private warehouse or mine? lol.

NOKUY

Veteran
sow the seeds said:
Hell yea I do. Your private warehouse or mine? lol.

come by mine first ...I wanna show ya my 3000 watt flower room under the deck of the 10 foot vert ramp. (no one knows its there) :joint:

keep it on the down low man

G

Hydrofome420 said:
^^^^^^ so do you really like the roasted duck with the mango salsa????^^^^^
I so think they should have said mango chutney sauce...Not mango salsa...am I the only one...lol.....No matter where I go.....there's always something to remind me....of another place in time...best elevator music ever...lmao

Last edited:

Guest423

Veteran
Silver Bullet said:
Ok, by celebrity I assume you mean already rich. Why on earth would a rich person grow their own herb? It makes no sense. It's actually quite stupid to risk throwing away their career on something they could get more easily from an acquaintance.

The thought that growing is less risky than having an associate hook them up is pretty ridiculous. Thats what they have "people" for.

"They would grow because it's a great hobby."

That's very funny. If they want to grow for fun, they're going to grow something legal.

So this thought makes no sense on the following grounds:

-uneconomical (their time would be better spent making lots of cash than trying to grow an ounce of mj).

-Risk/Reward makes absolutely no sense. Growing plants can be considered fun by some, but thats just ridiculous.

-They can get every type of weed under the sun from the good hookups they have from being a celeb.

I'm sure there's a celebrity that grows their own, but that's .01% of pot smoking celebs. And it's going to be Larry the Cable Guy, or someone like that.

growing bud isn't even a big deal, when your rich u can get away with anything. nah mean

G

since i'm not the only big time celeb out here i'll reveal myself.
i'm michael jackson
not the freaky, old white mike, hell nah
i'm the younger black michael, before i was all crazy and shit!
yeah, that's me allright, black mike, thriller mike, when mike was the man and in my glory!
so now that's out, anybody need a babysitter?
if not , than beat it!
beat it, beat it, beat it,
tat, sha monin!
heeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Latest posts

Latest posts