What's new

CDPHE Emergency

Balazar

Balazar- where do you get this info?? i would like to know more.

apparently, there are a few separate groups right now that are starting to form a lobby! one of them is actually VERY well connected in local democratic politics. i haven't been able to find out any info about them via the web. but as soon as i do i will certainly share more....it's time. the entire BOH is elected. time to get rid of them.

I read "The People v. Clendenin" here and drew some of my own conclusions about how this will effect the legalities of everything we do here in CO. Does anyone have the minutes from the emergency meeting? Is anyone here a lawyer or know of a good lawyer that can tell me the best way of going about jumping through these hoops? I'm not giving up. Also does anyone have a link for the lobby that was talked about earlier?

Marshmello

I read "The People v. Clendenin" here and drew some of my own conclusions about how this will effect the legalities of everything we do here in CO. Does anyone have the minutes from the emergency meeting? Is anyone here a lawyer or know of a good lawyer that can tell me the best way of going about jumping through these hoops? I'm not giving up. Also does anyone have a link for the lobby that was talked about earlier?

IMO until the meeting on 12/16 there is no clear cut answers for anybody.
The previous links show the cops don't even know wtf to do....
that in itself speaks volumes as to the chaos Clendin has brought....
and she didn't even have a card.

:fsu:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ha!! it's funny to see that LEO is equally as confused about the recent changes. thanks for the link. it seems like there is another article in the post everyday.
Their readership was way down before they were putting these stories out every day. Go figure.

children.. can we please calm down? i mean shit i have gotten into an argument on here before but 4 pages of this really???

If you all really want to do something call the BOH and bitch at them your not helping anyone by bitching at your fellow growers.

heres what i said yesterday...

"I called CDPHE today and left a message with Mark Sulley Director of Communications. Complained for a few minutes about the lack of public input at the hearing, the comparisons to regular pharmacy's and such.

I actually received a call back from Mark who was very cordial and suggested that i attend the meeting on Dec. 16th. I was thinking about trying to find the contact info for all 9 members of the BOH and calling them one by one expressing my concerns. I think it might be a good way we all can put in some input in between the meetings so they don't think they can get away with this BS again.

Also does anyone know how the BOH members get appointed/elected? Because i surely know a few dozen CO residents who would sign a petition for a recall election, that would surely scare those F@#$@#."

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Looks like another shit show again... I see both of your guys sides, however I feel like most laws it's up to how you interpret it. I for one would interpret it as you don't need a card from the state, just a recommendation from your doctor. Also I would say from what I've read that no one other than the patient themselves can determine how much they need to medicate, being as how some people make edibles, salves, tinctures ect from their herb 2oz would not be enough herb to make that possible. There are people as well how need to be heavily medicated and 2oz wouldn't last them 2 weeks(myself included), so the 3 and 3 rule would really do them no good to grow their own, and it would be ridiculous to spend that much money a month at a dispensary. So really I think the moral of the story is, we the people of colorado need to encourage( make fucking sure) that these guidelines are adjusted accordingly, so that this great amendment that was passed is truly effective.

I for one just want it legalized outright, then none of these issues would matter, and the millions of victims of this war on our own people would be free to go and live their lives,to be the productive members of society that we all know is possible. ( sorry for the run on sentence :) )

funk

Marshmello

edit: Just pm me or DD regarding that. forward the pm. although this is frowned upon because of the ability to edit anyone's pm when forwarded. But it has been brought to our attention from other members. Lets keep this out of public and stay on topic. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marshmello

Looks like another shit show again... I see both of your guys sides, however I feel like most laws it's up to how you interpret it. I for one would interpret it as you don't need a card from the state, just a recommendation from your doctor. Also I would say from what I've read that no one other than the patient themselves can determine how much they need to medicate, being as how some people make edibles, salves, tinctures ect from their herb 2oz would not be enough herb to make that possible. There are people as well how need to be heavily medicated and 2oz wouldn't last them 2 weeks(myself included), so the 3 and 3 rule would really do them no good to grow their own, and it would be ridiculous to spend that much money a month at a dispensary. So really I think the moral of the story is, we the people of colorado need to encourage( make fucking sure) that these guidelines are adjusted accordingly, so that this great amendment that was passed is truly effective.

I for one just want it legalized outright, then none of these issues would matter, and the millions of victims of this war on our own people would be free to go and live their lives,to be the productive members of society that we all know is possible. ( sorry for the run on sentence :) )

funk

I totally agree with you ff.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
STOP IT. NOW! No one is above the other in this instance. DO not pretend like one persons insults are worse then the others. Takes two to tango. You really want to have another thread shut down? No further warnings, ignore each other.It's simple. Don't respond I'm at work and am logging out now.

Balazar

any news on Corry's lawsuit? or any others that have been filed. I'm scouring the web for anything I can find ATM.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
I have now received 2 PM's from kb in which he makes threats of violence against me.
Seriously guy, grow the fuck up.
I am forwarding your PM's to a Mod and you will be dealt with accordingly for threatening me. :wave:
I was gonna let the first one go because you obviously have issues....
continuous threats?
C'mon guy, you're not in prison anymore.
Do you really think that I'm scared now?
Well {{NewsFlash}} E-Thug,
I'm not.

you are just as guilty. enough is enough. keep it on topic. next personal attack slash trolling will result in bans, and thread closed.

Having slept on this, and thinking about it, it's not as big a deal as I originally thought. A couple phone calls, and you are networked with a house cleaning service. A couple more, and you now have a massage therapist that makes house calls. You fire up the computer, make a one page document in word and hand deliver it to all your patients.

"So and So Caregivers now offers House Cleaning, Massage and Grocery Delivery. Price for house cleaning xx per hour. Price for Massage xx per hour. Free Grocery Delivery, order online at King Sooppers.com, we'll pick it up and bring it to you! Free prescription delivery, too!"

I agree with Pikepeak69, know your patients, and act like you give a shit about their health and welfare and you will be fine.

I think this is probably how things will begin to work out. A co-op of growers/caregivers who have services available for the patients through outsourced service providers. It is up to the patient whether or not they want to receive and pay for these extra services.

I am not a lawyer but I don´t think anything like a rule requiring a caregiver to personally provide massage or acupuncture or any additional services will stand up in court, where you can guarantee this will be headed before the ink is dry on the paper.

Balazar

Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Contacts

Executive Director
James B. Martin
Phone 303-692-2000
TDD Line 303691-7700

Chief Medical Officer
Ned Calonge, M.D., M.P.H
303-692-2011

Office of Communications Director
Mark Salley
303-692-2013