What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CDPHE Emergency

kb5178

First yes I know her she is a kind soul

Sorry but I have no place for any one that wishes bad on a brother or sister in arms which all of you in this battle are,for instance I have not met you but as a grower and patient in co you are my brother in arms in the war against the herb-when you fall, I fall too cape-ache?when some one on your side takes a hit you don't find ways to undermine them you put all your energy towards lifting them and hence your self out of the situation.

wishing that anyone sees persecution for use/selling/growing the herb in any circumstance is total blasphemy to me .I think it should be legal for everyone and don't recognise any authority that ascertains otherwise .Mellow is supporting the man with his statement,IMHO same as a snitch,I will never chill on that one -we are a community and we should respect the plight of all that are willing to fight the fight.

i think it is a bit f'd up that corry even took this case as far as he did (he is actually still appealing). nothing against Clenindin, she could tighten up her ship, but nobody should have to worry about a weed growing in their basement. that being said, corry is the one that in his infinite wisdom (sarcasm) took a case without any 'real' paperwork or obvious connection to a dispensary. Clenindin admitted to having never met her 'patients'...that is an alley-oop for the courts. we (corry) could have waited for a case with paperwork and at least some connection to the patients so that we could continue using the previous def. of a caregiver as defined by the CDPHE. as it stands, we delivered the courts an easy case to expand the def. and are now stuck with it. thanks corry. i hope you enjoy(ed) the media attention....i don't!

Marshmello

Dude That kind of ignorant comment is what keeps us in this war!nobody but the apellate judge and the bureocrats and LEO are fucking things for us.You wish bad on a sick person?That was doing what she felt was aproprate and legal.Read the law-it clearly states that if you have a medical need you may use the defense-They had clones that were unrooted for another caregiver/patient that put them over the #.

And for the record evryone that gets busted was fucking up some way-dont be such an arogant ass,this is a human being that lost her livelyhood for helping others-Not just some case that keeps you from making the amount of money you want to make from sick pepole-

Yeah Bro, you got me pegged.
I'm only here looking to make as much money as possible,
right from the comfort of my bed, which is where I spend the majority of my time.

Your defense of her is equally as fucked up as hers.
If she was "doing what she felt was apoprate"
Why did she feel the need to get a card AFTER SHE WAS ARRESTED.
You then continue to tell me how she "lost her livelyhood"
basically fucking up her defense of how she didn't make any profit.
Not to mention you try some psycho semantic bullshit & flip it so I'm the one looking to make a buck?!
:jerkit:
I'm not saying she ain't sick....but she wasn't playing by the rules OBVIOUSLY.
The People that want to live in the grey area, ain't always gonna end up in the light. :joint:
TBPH with what details have been realeased,
I'm surprised Corry took her case.

*edit*
As I reread that...
How is her being sick or "having a medical need", a Defense for having cuts for another person?

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
OK, I can see where you're coming from man, and I respect what you're saying on we're all in this together. Mello is not a bad guy at all IMO.

Let your friend know there are people praying and sending good vibes her way. I feel horrible for anyone who is persecuted for a simple PLANT, especially in a med-friendly state. Take care man... :wave:

First yes I know her she is a kind soul

Sorry but I have no place for any one that wishes bad on a brother or sister in arms which all of you in this battle are,for instance I have not met you but as a grower and patient in co you are my brother in arms in the war against the herb-when you fall, I fall too cape-ache?when some one on your side takes a hit you don't find ways to undermine them you put all your energy towards lifting them and hence your self out of the situation.

wishing that anyone sees persecution for use/selling/growing the herb in any circumstance is total blasphemy to me .I think it should be legal for everyone and don't recognise any authority that ascertains otherwise .Mellow is supporting the man with his statement,IMHO same as a snitch,I will never chill on that one -we are a community and we should respect the plight of all that are willing to fight the fight.
I respect your opinion 'n' all, but from what i read of it, mellow is supporting the MMJ ammendment. Follow me for a sec...
Although it does suck that your aquaintance got pinched, if she did not have her card, she was, unfortunately, breaking the law. By getting a card and bringing in MMJ after the fact, she now has gotten spin-doctors and politicians to start parsing words and looking for any possible way to get the program suspended at least, shut down at worse. This should be a concern to every single person that has a card. Again, it sucks that your comrade-in-arms has fallen, but her actions have put the whole army up against the wall.
When one member of the community jepordizes the rights of the entire community, the other community members tend to get worked up rather quickly.
at least thats what i got out of it.

BowlPacks

i think it is a bit f'd up that corry even took this case as far as he did (he is actually still appealing). nothing against Clenindin, she could tighten up her ship, but nobody should have to worry about a weed growing in their basement. that being said, corry is the one that in his infinite wisdom (sarcasm) took a case without any 'real' paperwork or obvious connection to a dispensary. Clenindin admitted to having never met her 'patients'...that is an alley-oop for the courts. we (corry) could have waited for a case with paperwork and at least some connection to the patients so that we could continue using the previous def. of a caregiver as defined by the CDPHE. as it stands, we delivered the courts an easy case to expand the def. and are now stuck with it. thanks corry. i hope you enjoy(ed) the media attention....i don't!

THANK YOU! For her to get legal AFTER being arrested? No paperwork? C'mon! Im pro marijuana, medical or not. However, I DO think that Rob Corry and Clenindin fucked all of us over by trying to get the system in a headlock. Instead of getting their rocks off by winning, THEY FUCKED EVERYTHING UP! So, am I upset, yes... furious. So, I would like to thank Clenindin and Rob Corry for the steps back Colorado's MMJ laws have taken.
Take a bow. Assholes.

kb5178

I cant see your reply Mello-Bud good Thank you for your thoughts! K++ to you and yours!

Further Mellow I apllogise for asuming you were in this on the buisness side,wich ther is nothing wrong with doing IMO-Seems if you are a patient that provides for himself this has no bearing on you at all.

Gateway-All the laweyers are culpable in this, they are part of an archaic punitive system that we have been programed to belive we need.I dont like corry but do you realy think that clendenin should lay down and take this?she took cutings for another legal caregiver/patient -that is what put her over her limit-and the judge would not allow the testomony of the patient that was to recive the cuts becuse she did not know him ,only his caregiver-That is what the decision is abought and IMO I dont think the pepole of CO Would think that she did wrong if all were given the fair light of day!

Marshmello

THANK YOU! For her to get legal AFTER being arrested? No paperwork? C'mon! Im pro marijuana, medical or not. However, I DO think that Rob Corry and Clenindin fucked all of us over by trying to get the system in a headlock. Instead of getting their rocks off by winning, THEY FUCKED EVERYTHING UP! So, am I upset, yes... furious. So, I would like to thank Clenindin and Rob Corry for the steps back Colorado's MMJ laws have taken.
Take a bow. Assholes.

Thank You for saying what I was trying to, in a more tactful manner.

BowlPacks

I cant see your reply Mello-Bud good Thank you for your thoughts! K++ to you and yours!

Further Mellow I apllogise for asuming you were in this on the buisness side,wich ther is nothing wrong with doing IMO-Seems if you are a patient that provides for himself this has no bearing on you at all.

Gateway-All the laweyers are culpable in this, they are part of an archaic punitive system that we have been programed to belive we need.I dont like corry but do you realy think that clendenin should lay down and take this?she took cutings for another legal caregiver/patient -that is what put her over her limit-and the judge would not allow the testomony of the patient that was to recive the cuts becuse she did not know him ,only his caregiver-That is what the decision is abought and IMO I dont think the pepole of CO Would think that she did wrong if all were given the fair light of day!

What did she do wrong? She tried to streeeeetch the laws and they broke. So, I think she is being unfairly prosecuted because she grows and consumes a god given plant, but our MMJ laws were a step forward and it seems as if she was like "Okay, I'll just get my card and say im a caregiver! GREAT! No problem then. Whew that was close"
Too bad for EVERYONE ELSE that she didnt say" oh wait, but there is thousands of other people that have put alot of time, effort and money into becoming a part of a good thing and providing real patients with real medicine as an alternative to russian mob dispensary's or out of state venture capitalists" But your right, I hope she isn't having a bad day... :rant:

cococrispy

would any of this even be going on if it was not for dispensaries making $200,000 every month ? thats the real question

Surrender

When she acquired her card and docs doesn't seem to have factored into the courts decision. They accepted that she was a papered caregiver/patient and disagreed with her definition of caregiver.

IMO Corry knows what he is doing and if it wasn't this case now it would have been another later with the same exact outcome.

kb5178

Clendenin didnt do shit, read the amendment It clearly states that if you have a qualifying med condition you may use the defense.
You all have time to hate on a girl you dont know but have any of you contacted those that are actualy trying to take away your rights.Any letters in the mailbox to your senator,or congresman?How abought the board of health or the apellate court.

We have a constuional right that gurantees us acesse to medicine ,nothing short of a vote can take that away-so we must fight and pick up and cary those that fall along the way.

ITS A WAR AND THESE PEPOLE ARE LOOKING FOR TARGETS,DONT EVER JUSTFY IT .THE WAR MAKERS ARE YOUR ENEMY NOT ANOTHER FALLEN BROTHER/SISTER.PLEASE EDUCATE YOUR SELVES AND THOSE AROUND YOU-IGNORANCE IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN KILL THE HERB.

Marshmello

I am affected by this as is ANY LEGAL PATIENT or CAREGIVER.
This is not about your wish for MJ to be Legal, I wish for the same thing.
Mello's drunk dad said:
"Wish in one hand & shit in the other & see which fills first"
This is about Amendment 20 and she couldn't even follow that.
Don't try and make this into an argument about Legalization.

You say; "she took cuttings for another legal caregiver/patient"
followed with; "she did not know him was just caregiver"
First of all, Did she have her card when she was busted? ILLEGAL
Secondly, if all she was doing was taking some cuts for this "patient"
how many was she giving him?
Let me guess, he used edibles and was going to start his own garden, so he needed 30 cuts?
All the while, "contributing" to her "livelyhood" with his purchases.

BowlPacks

Clendenin didnt do shit, read the amendment It clearly states that if you have a qualifying med condition you may use the defense.
You all have time to hate on a girl you dont know but have any of you contacted those that are actualy trying to take away your rights.Any letters in the mailbox to your senator,or congresman?How abought the board of health or the apellate court.

We have a constuional right that gurantees us acesse to medicine ,nothing short of a vote can take that away-so we must fight and pick up and cary those that fall along the way.

ITS A WAR AND THESE PEPOLE ARE LOOKING FOR TARGETS,DONT EVER JUSTFY IT .THE WAR MAKERS ARE YOUR ENEMY NOT ANOTHER FALLEN BROTHER/SISTER.PLEASE EDUCATE YOUR SELVES AND THOSE AROUND YOU-IGNORANCE IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN KILL THE HERB.
It seems as if you misunderstand. Okay. The law states that it is a state constitutional law that one may consume marijuana, grow it, stick it up their butts...whatever. AND, very good, your right it does say that one may use medical necessity as an affirmative defense if they posses more than is stated in the law. BUT SHE DIDNT USE MEDICAL NECESSITY AS HER DEFENSE! SHE SAID SHE WAS A CAREGIVER WHEN SHE WASNT EVEN A PATIENT OR A CAREGIVER BEFORE SHE GOT BUMPED.

kb5178

When she acquired her card and docs doesn't seem to have factored into the courts decision. They accepted that she was a papered caregiver/patient and disagreed with her definition of caregiver.

IMO Corry knows what he is doing and if it wasn't this case now it would have been another later with the same exact outcome.

Exactly-the prob is the denying of testimoney from a patient that sufers from aids-and a bunch of ignorant assholes that are to lazy to do anything for them selves.

I still dont understand how this afects any one but dispenserys.I already know and care for all of my pepole-and they get free meds,fing tools !!!!!!

Marshmello

would any of this even be going on if it was not for dispensaries making $200,000 every month ? thats the real question

This fucker right here is MtnKush, BIOJenn & whoever else he claims to be.
He just wrote all kinds of shit on my wall and has deleted it only to put his little smokin' smiley.

Seriously dude, grow the fuck up.

kb5178

It seems as if you misunderstand. Okay. The law states that it is a state constitutional law that one may consume marijuana, grow it, stick it up their butts...whatever. AND, very good, your right it does say that one may use medical necessity as an affirmative defense if they posses more than is stated in the law. BUT SHE DIDNT USE MEDICAL NECESSITY AS HER DEFENSE! SHE SAID SHE WAS A CAREGIVER WHEN SHE WASNT EVEN A PATIENT OR A CAREGIVER BEFORE SHE GOT BUMPED.
Me and the leading attorneys definitely are the ones that misunderstand.

She was granted a medical defense but not allowed testimony of a patient-that is what is at issue here nothing else-get it?

bunch of babies ,if you got pinched you'd be screaming from the top of the tower ,I've been wronged-

Rules are for fucking cowards that cant think for themselves!

I DONT NEED A FUCKING PIECE OF PAPER TO TELL ME ITS OK-I FUCKING KNOW IT.ALL YOU CLOWNS GIVEING ALL THIS POWER TO THE AUTHORETIES DONT DESERVE THE FREEDOMS ARE FOREFATHERS FOUGHT FOR.

FUCK THE POLICE AND ALL THIER CHEERLEADERS!

Latest posts

Latest posts