What's new

CATS!

Three Berries

4a4fc7e471557bf4a83efa133a6d2677d252f850a48d8197d9bd4f954fce783e.jpg

Three Berries

I had an old pug that I could absolutely not get a straight looking at me picture. He hated the camera. I did finally but it's sad as I knew he couldn't see me in the glare of the sun.

St. Phatty

Even though I have a few kitty litter containers around the house, the indoor cat likes to poop on a box of 308 firearms brass.

So I pick the cat poop up by hand, and carry it to the people toilet.

The cat has me very well trained.

St. Phatty

The indoor cat freaks when I try to give him a mini-bath.

So I have to be up for a battle if I want to help him with his fleas.

St. Phatty

What do you guys use to help your cat deal with FLEAS ?

I don't trust commercial flea collars but maybe someone here can recommend something.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
neighbor used to mix a "highly" toxic insecticide in water in a 5 gallon bucket. he'd put on rubber gloves and grab the cats one at a time & dunk them in it and then wrap them in a towel to dry off. damn towels would be black with fleas. needless to say, his cats were not fond of this treatment. :ROFLMAO: they never showed any signs of harm, though. you can buy permethrin in undiluted liquid form in Tractor Supply now. a jug will make 55 gallons of spray to kill damn near anything crawling around. guys on turkey hunting forums talk about diluting it and spraying their clothes before going into the woods.