What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Categorizing Cannabis Strains According to Benefits

Madjag

Veteran
My Picks

My Picks

Pain Relief - Cannatonic, Z6, Z7 (the CBD Crew at Mr. Nice Seeds)(the high-CBD phenos only)

Creativity - Malawi99 (Afropips), Eldorado (Nirvana)

Anti-Anxiety - Orient Express (A.C.E. Seeds)

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Suggestions for relief of multiple sclerosis symptoms: muscle spasm, pain, fatigue?

Any indica based Holy Anointing Oil or Simpson Oil with additional olive oil added will work well on muscle spasms and pain. The stronger the better. :)

Fatigue can be best helped by choosing your foods according to your blood type. I can't deny 10 years of working with all different blood types, the results are truly amazing. Eating this way will not heal you... but it can definitely help by not being part of your problem. :)

Hmmmm.... one of the most significant things you could do is find a sativa hybrid that works for your head. Make simpson oil and then canna-caps from the simpson oil. Take them 3 times a day, regularly.

Should you find a high cbd, low thc strain... make oil from that as well and mix the two in varying ratios. You'll find you can take a higher dose, get more and longer relief and have less of a 'high' effect going on. You'll also experience a number of other beneficial side effects for your health, mind and body.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

TonyGreenHand

Pez is excellent for appetite stimulation, I used to give it to a cancer patient going through chemo and they had no problems eating thanks to it.

This thread is a good idea, but there should be something said about the strains up on this list from seed. Strains from seed show a variance in their cannabiniod profiles, making each one have a unique high all their own. If you are looking for a strain that best suits you, I would not suggest popping seeds to find the pheno. I would suggest reseaching the effects of clone only plants available in your area. A plant that has been cloned is a copy of it's parent, and therefor has the same chemical make up, or close too it. The only difference in samples would be the moisture content and pull date that would greatly effect the high.