What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones

Useless

the purple is from the NYCD that went into making Rez's SD!

NYCD is from Soma. It's ECSD bagseed x Hawaiian Afghan.

Do you mean the ECSD? Because I'm pretty sure that is what his IBL is based on. Unless the "Yorkers" are now equating the ECSD = NYCD?

Nice pics S.L.
Joe Schmoes Cut

tnt_014_706562.jpg

tnt_015_779081.jpg

tnt_013.jpg

Dried and cured for the smoke
european_training_009.jpg

Cheers and enjoy.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
wicked job vStagger Leev....this thread is exactly why I just started 6 of my original Casey Jones seeds bought 2 years ago...I plan to grow them all out and make F2's so that I can have CJ for life...

peace
Chefboy

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful pics SL, chopped mine yesterday at 70 days. Made lots of f3's, will donate to SB for freebies.

I noticed 2 phenotypes- a Thai pheno with super frosty, yet smaller thai-type buds and a Trainwreck pheno, with nearly solid bud formation from the top to mid plant.

Will post up pics as time permits.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
So heres my Casey Jones lady, harvested at week 10, and flushed for 2 full weeks which brought out those beutiful fall colors! My good friend said that this strain brought him back to some of the thai smoke back in the early 80's and late 70's. Now that it's curing it definately is taking on that weird thai funk, but with the sour diesel smell to it... if that makes sense. Very much a head high, but somewhat delirious, makes you kinda walk around in a circle, but your mind is still racing. Tastes similar to the sour D, but very earthy and kinda chocolatey, with a smooth smoke and long lasting high. I've got two of these in 7gal air pots right now that i just put into flower on the 15th of April. This last plant brought me 6oz12grams of organic meds, from a 3GAL POT!!! pRETTy fuckin stoked for growin this plant out when she was only about 12in tall and wide and grew to over 4ft and yielded almost 6oz's! Thanks for stayin with me on this one, will post new photos of the two HUGE Cj's i put into flower last week. peace and love. Stagger

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:clock watch:49- 10 packs of Casey Jones f3 mailed to the Bay last Friday. I would give them a week or two to get them sorted and posted. :)

S

Stray

some great examples of some fine herb in here guys!!!! keep it up!....vStagger Leev...killing it with some amazing structure on those girls for sure :respect:..only popped 2 of my pack and got one of each so here's the girl which i was blessed with..

picture.php

picture.php

and some dried nugs...

picture.php

amazing aromas throughout her whole life :jump:..hope it's ok to throw these up?!!peace.

S

Stray

^ yummy! how long you give her before you took all her kind? great structure going on with Casey phenos for sure....:dance013:

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stray, I took her at 70 days. Thought I was underfeeding, but was actually the opposite. Old Pink was right when he said he stress tested his caseys before making the cross, and they didn't herm. I had one hermie, thought it was from either the thai or trainwreck genes. Turned out I had a seam split in the back of the tent that pretty much ruined everything in there... except for 2 caseys!

Stagger, if the pic of your casey doesn't win Photo of the Month, I'll be surprised! Good work mate!!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
More than welcome for all to share their pics of their CJ phenos! Pretty amazing stuff happens when you pop some cj seeds it seems like! Keep em comin, I will post some new photos of my 5 foot tall beasts tonight! Peace and love all, Stagger

stoney419

Looking good I've got about 20 CJs spread across a table I just flipped I'll post a pick or two when they start to swell

Latest posts

Latest posts