What's new

Casey Jones... where would you rate it amongst the strains you have tried???

T

THE PABLOS

I've not grown the E-32 (or whatever they are calling that cut) of Trainwreck....but I've seen it to be a creeper....weak branches (yes that can be also found in CJ...some very weak limbed expressions are present) are one of its indicators. A infamous creeper...it is great smoke imo.

Trainwreck seems more popular up north....maybe I'm wrong....as I don't circulate the clubs/scene etc..and I'm in my own world. I don't work with cuts often.

My perspective...is of course just mine....but genetic appeal is personal to folks...unique onto them. I like a lot of variety...what works one week...I'll put down the next...but pick it up again down the line perhaps.

My opinion comes from an outcross(er)....who keeps nothing except in beans. I see values differently in that way...but just as a fun plant with multiple avenues of expression...pheno dependent great yields...pheno dependent good-great smoke with obvious easy selections...Casey Jones is thumbs up with me. You'll have a good time.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got the joe shmoe cut of casey jones.

casey jones is killer. great yields, and even better smoke.
:yes: :yes:

Last edited:
R

RedOne

^ depends on which way she is leaning, some definite tropical aromas break through from the thai influence from my experience

R

RedOne

^ in what way do you describe over-rated.........some specifics are needed here from the naysayers

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if its to racy for ya just let it go longer. I have not found a strain i could not make more couchlock by letting the trics go amber or more of them amber.

C

chefro420

i got the joe shmoe cut of casey jones. (some people call it the "new england cut")

casey jones is killer. great yields, and even better smoke.
:yes: :yes:

The New England cut People under the stairs was offering is the CJ#3. Found in a pack by a member here ,which it is named after . Nothing in common with the shmoe cut , other then it's CJ . If the Shmoe cut is also called the New England cut , we had no idea . Sorry for the confusion .

jm420

Veteran
The New England cut People under the stairs was offering is the CJ#3. Found in a pack by a member here ,which it is named after . Nothing in common with the shmoe cut , other then it's CJ . If the Shmoe cut is also called the New England cut , we had no idea . Sorry for the confusion .

First time I heard that to ,I thought the schmoe cut was from down south

Dkgrower

Veteran
Hey all, i got what some call the true cannablis cut, where does that fit in with the other cuts...

The cut i grow is very sour in smell and taste and still has that spicey herbal flavor to it

M

Marathanman

True Cannablis Casey Jones is one of the nicest ones he got second place with it at the Cannabis Cup.

H

Hoover_lungz

True Cannablis Casey Jones is one of the nicest ones he got second place with it at the Cannabis Cup.

2nd place at Hightimes cup???? which one??

please send us link to casy jones winning second prize at hightime cannabis cup.

C

chefro420

SO where did fatblunt420 get that info ?

Like I said before the People Under the Stairs Casey Jones New England Cut was popped just last year from a pack of original CJ from H3ad. A member here popped them and is named after him .Has nothing in common with the Shmoe Cut other then its casey jones! The PUS Casey Jones #3 is the New England cut , and the CJ#3 f2's that were recently up were from the NE cut , not the Shmoe Cut !

ALso CJ is fire! Can find some sour , thai , and oriental express phenos! All are great! The thai leaning phenos are pure rocket fuel to the dome!