What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

casey jones outdoorbuds

PERIPHERY

Veteran
picture.php

peace

Hi My friend!!
:wave:
Thank for sharing..Real trich's bomb Your last pics
picture.php

Very,very nice
picture.php

I 'fish out' for You,one old photo from archiv..
picture.php

Heavenly Casey..I love him to death
picture.php

picture.php

All the best & take care...
picture.php

:ying:P:ying:

1000ARMSofKALI

thx you friends:friends:

here are new cj buds, after week+ drying...
picture.php

picture.php

kali

1000ARMSofKALI

highhh

i gave some of this bud to friend from city of magic muschrooms and he was very pleased by this bud, he talks about coffee flavours nd how it is funky and does not make you tired, him and his friends ask for more, they thought its indoor hehe:laughing:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kali

1000ARMSofKALI

thank ya guys, i like these buds too:smoker: :smoker:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

these buds are from these very strange pheno, its not sweetthai at all, neither its sour, its just coffee-fuel earthy taste
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kali:biggrin:

1000ARMSofKALI

thank you guys i wish i could smoke a spliff with you, but i think nobody wants me to send them budzz from this stinky kinky lady :laughing:
picture.php

i had little bud nd i went by bus, well:whistling: it was funky coffee-diesel bus then:biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kali:whee:

J

*Journeyman*

Looks nice...I really like the Casey Jones I sampled from a friend. For sure top notch genetics.

1000ARMSofKALI

thx you guys, i really love to meet you all in this thread...i have rolled and smoked some bigger joint of casey jones 10 minutes ago:rtfo:, till now i smoked just little kind buds from lower branches, but now i smoked some bud from top of plant and i can say you im fucked up like stupid bitch!:bashhead: :muahaha: and i just smoked third of joint... i will not continue a while hehehe.. its intesive and its growing strong...happy stupid thoughts stream through mind...i was paralyzed for like 5 minutes now...out of space time hehe..narcotic lazy head...:ying: :ying: :ying: im just free like little bird hihi

picture.php

kali:smokeit: